Best .NET avatar(s)

Laloosh

Reaction score
We have a few posters that do a really nice job of mixing up their avatars and/or just have the same avatar which happens to be awesome. Would like to know who you think has the best avatar.

I'll go with Zeb. I dig the game week rotation. Sac, I love ya man but you gotta up your game if you want to be on that level.

p.s. No, Roland... you cannot pick your own.

City Of Reign

Reaction score
I love that Kearly posted; I get a kick out of his everytime I see it.

pmedic920

Reaction score
No contest.
2d8adaef6bdcb894ac9dfe5686b631aa.jpg

Just give me the prize.

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
Mine. Or the person with the 4 girls mooning the camera. Thanks, my boss loved that one. :34853_doh:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Whomever has that bouncing wet-tshirt boob pic. Lawd!

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Mine, hand made it..................(also made it so my name flashes every now and then)

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Laloosh":3qd0lblv said:
We have a few posters that do a really nice job of mixing up their avatars and/or just have the same avatar which happens to be awesome. Would like to know who you think has the best avatar.

I'll go with Zeb. I dig the game week rotation. Sac, I love ya man but you gotta up your game if you want to be on that level.

p.s. No, Roland... you cannot pick your own.

Haha thanks man. I'm excited to get the rotation started again. Who do we play first?

Ryan is still convinced it's my fault we lost to the Falcons in the playoffs. I still haven't made an avi for them.

I'll second the bouncing boobies as my favorite. Although Big Red and baby Russ is no slouch itself. I'll also mention that I miss pinksheets.