Any news on Captains

Renohawk

Reaction score
Last year, Wilson, Hauch, Ryan and Kam. Has there been any news regarding the new captains? Right now, I can't see Kam sporting "C" on his chest.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
They usually don't vote on those until the week before the first game. So we shouldn't hear any news about this until closer to game #1.

If Kam doesn't show up, I see Earl or Mebane being named a captain for Defense. Offense and STs will be the same.

bbsplitter

Reaction score
Or maybe they should vote him as a captain, and make him feel like a jerk for not reporting yet.

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
c_hawkbob":37hx0vxt said:
If Kam's there week 1 (and I think he will be) he'll wear the C again. He's the Godfather in the locker room.

He's not really acting like a captain of the team. More like the captain of his own ship.

That honor should belong to those who show up and work their asses off.

c_hawkbob

Reaction score
JAGHAWK":ff68t0tb said:
c_hawkbob":ff68t0tb said:
If Kam's there week 1 (and I think he will be) he'll wear the C again. He's the Godfather in the locker room.

He's not really acting like a captain of the team. More like the captain of his own ship.

Yeah, but it's not up to us, it's up to the players.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
c_hawkbob":1grkdob6 said:
JAGHAWK":1grkdob6 said:
c_hawkbob":1grkdob6 said:

Kam's holdout might be enough influence for the players to elect somebody else.

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
c_hawkbob":1iryyy8y said:
JAGHAWK":1iryyy8y said:
c_hawkbob":1iryyy8y said:

Oh damn... You mean we don't get to vote? :p

c_hawkbob

Reaction score
JAGHAWK":2gq90wox said:
c_hawkbob":2gq90wox said:
JAGHAWK":2gq90wox said:
c_hawkbob":2gq90wox said:

Oh damn... You mean we don't get to vote? :p
Not at all! We can vote all we want ... it just won't mean anything :?

hawknation2015

Reaction score
c_hawkbob":xixbhifs said:

No way in hell is Kam a captain this year after abandoning the team for all of camp.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I think Mebane should be a cap. Especially if the Seahawks arent planning to extend or re-sign him.

Exittium

Reaction score
Phoenix":1z3l9np2 said:
Wilson, Hauch, Ryan and Thomas

I think this is pretty accurate, either Thomas or Sherm. Although through the interviews with various defensive players they all speak highly of Kam. Now I don't know how much of its to just keep peace. But part me thinks if Kam does return for week 1 he will be a captain still.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I think TechWorlds is a captain.....Capn Dom I think they call him. :thirishdrinkers:

McG

Reaction score
I think that Wagner would be a good choice on D. He's the MLB aka the QB of the defense and he is signed longterm. Not to mention, he's probably one of top 3 best MLB's in the game. Kam would be the obvious choice, but there's no telling what he's doing. I wish he would just stop being this way about a year old contract (technically). I could see if he was in the last year or even the second to last year, but he is just acting stupid at this point.

themunn

Reaction score
JAGHAWK":mfn4edpl said:
c_hawkbob":mfn4edpl said:

All I've been hearing is that the players are still in contact with Kam, he's helping them study and giving hints and tips on how to improve despite not being around.

"He sees the film from practice every day," Sherman told USA TODAY Sports. "He's still doing everything he can to help the young guys learn the system, helping with corrections, helping them get better, day in and day out."

"All he has to do is make a phone call," Sherman said. "Tell 'em what play it is, what they did wrong, and what they could have done better. He's still being a great team player."

Does that sound like a captain to you?