Tyler Lockett is a Baller, but...

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score
We gotta' do something about that touchdown dance. Come on man, you're going to be getting in there lots during your career, you need something a little bit better than that.

chris98251

Reaction score
SeaToTheHawks":1cwjmthb said:
We gotta' do something about that touchdown dance. Come on man, you're going to be getting in there lots during your career, you need something a little bit better than that.

I wish people would let him be Lockett and quit expecting Tate, well maybe he will upgrade his celebration against the Rams like Tate did :)

two dog

Reaction score
I liked it too. But if he needs something different to make everyone happy,
send him to the Richard Sherman school of gittin' down.

Is it making folks unhappy just because one of the talking heads on NFL
network made fun of his dance ?

Throwdown

Reaction score
That was a dope dance, da hell you talmbout? Better than that thing Tate did against the jets.

peppersjap

Reaction score
I thought it was awesome too. Not over the top but just right! Not sure how anyone could think anything this kid has done so far is wrong, I heard him interviewed after the game and he praised another rookie "Kasen Williams" in helping him with the move that gave him the separation on his TD. He is a very humble kid!

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Has there ever been a player who's scored a TD 3 different ways in the same game - Punt, Kickoff, and at receiver?

If not then over his career Lockett will have a good chance of being the first. The kid's electric.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
I think Herschel Walker was the first to have a run, pass, and KOR for a touchdown in the history of the NFL in...93 or 94 or something, but that was in the SAME SEASON. What you're saying possible......I'm just not sure it's possible. :?

EDIT: That was a stat for over 90 yards each so nevermind.

I think the first two (KR & PR) have happened, but I don't know about the third for sure. That would be something though.

AVL

Reaction score
No buts.

All celebrations before the end of games are taunting, afterwards flaunting. I prefer flaunting to taunting, jesus.

HawkMeat

Reaction score
peppersjap":s0i83c0h said:
I thought it was awesome too. Not over the top but just right! Not sure how anyone could think anything this kid has done so far is wrong, I heard him interviewed after the game and he praised another rookie "Kasen Williams" in helping him with the move that gave him the separation on his TD. He is a very humble kid!
Love this kid. I hope we see him take a lot more snaps at WR during the season

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I liked that dance and could get used to watching it lots more. Like the player the dance is fast

The team has to be pretty excited about both their top two picksfrom this draft.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
I thought it was hysterical. Leave it to an Oklahoma boy to end his first offensive TD with some kind of hoedown or jig.

ir1OmyH.gif

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
I don't care if he puts his underwear on his dead and does the matador or alligator as long as he is doing it often.