UPDATE: Jesse Williams added to NFI list eligible to return

Largent80

Reaction score
Bummer I was rooting for him and he really played hard, I guess we are just deep on the D line.

iigakusei

Reaction score
He will definitely be on the practice squad - can't see someone putting him on an active roster.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Yeah, I hope he lands on a PS and continues to work his tail off. Go get 'em, kid.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Does this necessarily mean he has been released? I gave him an outside chance to make the roster.

[instagram]https://instagram.com/p/7OZAaUM4Kw/[/instagram]

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Good chance he makes the practice squad if he is released. That allows to continue developing, inspiring, and practicing with the team.

Bob Loblaw

Reaction score
What's with the Seattle Media, cannot one reporter get a scoop on a player being cut? Half the league cuts are out

sutz

Reaction score
It's a feel good story for the ages. Too bad if true.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Bob loblaw":3kyerqcb said:
What's with the Seattle Media, cannot one reporter get a scoop on a player being cut? Half the league cuts are out

200 s

ludakrishna

Reaction score
Bob loblaw":2sgi29p1 said:

I remember Pete mentioning he talks to every player they release. That has got to take a long time and is my guess why they're later than everyone else.

olyfan63

Reaction score
ludakrishna":2782msuu said:
Bob loblaw":2782msuu said:

I remember Pete mentioning he talks to every player they release. That has got to take a long time and is my guess why they're later than everyone else.

That makes sense. It's totally Pete. And totally smart. Some of the cut guys we might see again in a Seahawks uni. We've had numerous cut guys go to PS and make the active roster. Jermaine Kearse comes immediately to mind.

Plus, Pete "gets it" emotionally. Remember, this is a coach who was "cut", i.e, fired, by Bob Kraft and the Patriots organization. He knows what it's like. Pete is a human being first. He wants to help these guys in whatever way he can, words of wisdom, encouragement, etc. It's just smart business.

OP
OP
TheRealDTM

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
updated: Seahawks placed DT Jesse Williams on the reserve/NFI list.
He'll be ineligible for the first six games. When healthy, Williams could add midseason depth to Seattle's defensive line.

olyfan63

Reaction score
I suppose cancer would be a legit Non-Football Injury.