Clark - Marsh - Hill - 2015 Preseason Highlights

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Clark is special. He may make for some very uncomfortable analysts talking DROY later this year.

I love how Marsh play, hair afire. And Hill is becoming a weapon. Great video.

TaKtiCz

Reaction score
VegasSeaHawk":15mx2jh5 said:
Can't see anything. No link?
https://vimeo.com/138445947

I had to go to vimeo.com to view. After unblocking the scripts in NoScript I got a grey box saying I needed a plugin. Weird because on the main site they use html5, not flash.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Thanks for that. I enjoyed it very much. Now I'm looking forward to seeing them do that in the regular season.

GFang

Reaction score
Thanks Russ James, great compilation! Love seeing these guys disengage and tackle with intensity and good technique. Can't wait to see their highlights against the Rams next Sunday!

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
If our DL can stay that dominant against first-stringers, a granny on a walker could replace Kam and still get errant passes floating his way.

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
Thank you for posting that.

It's sick how good our d line can be this year.

kearly

Reaction score
Clark might be the best DL in the league at blowing up a ZBS flow. When the O-line all steps one way like a wave, Clark steps right through it unfettered, like Lebron driving into the paint for a layup.

Clark is so good at blowing up those plays that it will probably cause the smarter coaches to retool their game plans for him. In particular, most ZBS rushing teams are going to have a really tough time running the ball on our D.

Exittium

Reaction score
My nickname for clark is terminator... he just eats olines so far..

Laloosh

Reaction score
I think Clark may have lit a fire under Elway to sign Evan Mathis after blowing that LG 5 yards into the backfield (and the RB).

jdemps

Reaction score
SF bay area, shaping young minds with a tinge of H
Marsh is totally different than Clark in run defense. Stands up his guy, waits for the RB to commit, sheds the block and stops him for 1-2 yard gain. As long as it's not 3rd and 1, he's been money. If it is 3rd and 1 and it's Wright and Wagner behind him instead of Coyle and KPL, maybe he gets the stop.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Our defensive potential this season (Kam notwithstanding) is just making me giddy! Looking forward to the Clark highlight reels this season.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
jdemps":1a0qnpel said:
Marsh is totally different than Clark in run defense. Stands up his guy, waits for the RB to commit, sheds the block and stops him for 1-2 yard gain. As long as it's not 3rd and 1, he's been money. If it is 3rd and 1 and it's Wright and Wagner behind him instead of Coyle and KPL, maybe he gets the stop.
I was watching Marsh closely in those highlights too. I was thinking almost the same thing, but mostly just, wow, he sheds blockers really well, and is GREAT at disengaging to make a tackle or in backside pursuit.

OP
OP
RussJames

RussJames

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":1up1nnsv said:
Clark is one strong man

Strength, Length, Athleticism, and Tenacity. The perfect recipe for a dominant defensive lineman.