3rd best in the division?

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Heath Evans hates the Seahawks and will take any chance to knock them that he can. Kam is INCREDIBLY important to what we do and he will be missed, but I don't think his absence drops the Hawks that far.

The Seahawks can still win games without Chancellor. They even did it last year—imagine that!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
openureyez":1x840wyp said:
Heath Evans just said without Kam Chancellor the Seahawks may be the 3rd best team in the division. I'm don't think that's true, but what do you guys think?
Heath is a moron who took one too many shots to the head, and is still bitter about his time here.

Exittium

Reaction score
i dont know why he hates seattle so much either.. lol maybe because he took the saints out in the playoffs? idk..

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1o4ilyus said:
openureyez":1o4ilyus said:
Heath Evans just said without Kam Chancellor the Seahawks may be the 3rd best team in the division. I'm don't think that's true, but what do you guys think?
Heath is a moron who took one too many shots to the head, and is still bitter about his time here.
I'd have to agree. Haters just keep hating and he's a big time hater.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
If Kam was so important that he is the reason we take 1st in our division ,I think they would have gave him more money right away with no questions asked.

marko358

Reaction score
Whenever I see Heath on my TV I want to gouge my eyes out with my thumbs.

northseahawk

Reaction score
Probably he ment to say conference, not division. Fist to 3rd is not as crazy in the conference standings.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
IndyHawk":2m6doa5l said:
If Kam was so important that he is the reason we take 1st in our division ,I think they would have gave him more money right away with no questions asked.

Ummm, no. We have something called a salary cap, and Kam has something called a contract that has 3yrs remaining.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Evans does a poor job veiling his hatred for the Seattle Seahawks. He's like a 7 year old with a grudge. He did get to witness the greatest single run in NFL playoff history . See? Glass half full.

Stupid dick Evans

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
With current injuries and/or suspensions, I wouldnt trade any of our position groups for an NFC Rivals.

QB- Ill take Wilson
RBs- 49ers would be appealing but give me Lynch , Jackson, and Rawls.
WRs/TEs Close with the Cards and 49ers but Ill take Graham, Lockett, Baldwin, Kearse, Matthews, Willson
O-Line- Cards if they were at full strength but ill take the Seahawks, lot of weak O-lines in this dovision.

D-Line- Toss up between Rams and Seahawks, imo. Both are elite. Give me the potential of Clark, Hill, and Marsh though.

LBers- easily the Seahawks, underrated and the depth has been great.

2ndary, even without Kam, Thomas and Sherman are the best CB and FS in the NFL. Best coaching ad well.

ST- Seahawks looked better than the top 5 unit they field in 2013.

Coaching- give me the Seahawks, Arians is great, Fisher is okay, and Tomsulsa may or may not be good but I dont think he'll surpass the experience of the other three.

Experience, Familarity, Resilency., Competitiveness .. Only 1 team has been to the post-season the last 3 years. Only 1 team has won 11+ games the last 3 years. And done so through countless of injuries and distractions while being one of the youngest teams in that time frame. All the while never losing by more than 10 points.

Seahawks.

3rd best team in the Division, Seahawks are still one of the top 3 teams in football without Kam.

Are 49ers, Rams, or Cards two of the best teams on football... Hell NO.

Bigbadhawk

Reaction score
Just like every fan base has a percentage of folks that when they post make your eyes cross so do the sports writers/analyst. Who cares what one person says, the majority of sport writers and on TV agree the Hawks are one of the top in the league just not the NFC west even without Kam.

Laloosh

Reaction score
openureyez":3gab6cl3 said:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-t ... eneric_nfl

That user name just gives me this. California vibe... You a Tupac fan?

Regarding the question, good for Heath having an opinion. If only we were all so lucky.

Polaris

Reaction score
morgulon1":3awqghpj said:
Evans does a poor job veiling his hatred for the Seattle Seahawks. He's like a 7 year old with a grudge. He did get to witness the greatest single run in NFL playoff history . See? Glass half full.

Stupid dick Evans

I hope others can correct me if I am remembering this incorrectly, but as I recall Evens left Seattle on rather poor terms, and he's really never gotten over it (as a player I mean).

drdiags

Reaction score
Heath was catching flak while he was here as nothing but a glorified Alexander Cheer-leader. Wasted draft pick label was thrown in his face by fans and unfortunately Holmgren's locker-room back then was toxic according to several players who left here. Fauria, Chad Brown, Hutch and others couldn't distance themselves quick enough.

We will never know how bad it was, but H Millen really had a hard-on for Alexander and him not being a perfect team-mate.

It would be fair if Heath gave a more impartial analysis of the team but you must admit his time with the Saints and Patriots was like hitting the jackpot after he left here. He gets paid and the NFL Network hasn't given him the boot yet. Would like to see him and Dukes as well as some of the growing regular crew take a hike.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Every year its the same story. The media predicts that Seattle (as if a house of cards) win or lose based on the presence of a lone player! In the case of Marshawn Lynch perhaps that argument holds a bit of water but aside from that, the Teams this FO fields are generally deep and talented with a few superstars scattered in for good measure. 2 Superbowls in a row ought to tell you something about this teams depth and resiliency. Heath Evans... I dismiss your thoughts as petty and poorly crafted!

Polaris

Reaction score
Team Patera":51bsc9hb said:
I've never seen Heath Evans hate on the Hawks.

Google his analysis just before the Saints vs Hawks game in the 2013 season. If you believed him, the Hawks were no match for Brees and Jimmy Graham, and it was going to be ugly for Seattle. I grant he wasn't the only one that held that PoV, but he should have known better and he was one of the most vocal about it.

BobinLaConner

Reaction score
Funny, I've always thought Heath was the third best commentator out of the three that are on his show.