Bobby Wagner Named Defensive Team Captain

Sac

Reaction score
Let's keep this about B-Wagz, because it IS about B Wagz.

If this turns into another Kam thread I'm going to shut it down.

Sealake80

Reaction score
Congrats to Wagner. A very fitting captain for this team with big shoes to fill no doubt.

SacHawk. The original post references Kam. Bobby replaces KAM as defensive captain is what started the thread out. No?You brought it up too. Might as well shut the thread down after YOUR post. Or let people do their thing on .net.

Rob12

Reaction score
A mod was the first person to mention Kam. Then threatens to shut this down if it becomes a Kam thread. We have plenty of Kam threads.

Congrats to Wagz! Well deserved!

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Rob12":3bn8lnad said:
A mod was the first person to mention Kam. Then threatens to shut this down if it becomes a Kam thread. We have plenty of Kam threads.

Oooooooooo! Burn!

Rob12

Reaction score
Just thought Sac's first sentence would have sufficed... "Let's keep this about B-Wagz."

Last sentence wasn't needed in the least.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
To Sac's credit, I'm pretty sure that most people foresaw this turning into a discussion about 31 and, in turn, becoming a "Haha screw you Kam LOLOLOL" thread.

Which is not what most want I presume.

Rob12

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":3q0pznez said:
To Sac's credit, I'm pretty sure that most people foresaw this turning into a discussion about 31 and, in turn, becoming a "Haha screw you Kam LOLOLOL" thread.

Which is not what most want I presume.

Yeah, but trust your readership a bit. Drop the line that this is a Bobby thread only and leave it at that. When you throw 31's name out there, you're kind of inviting it.

Sealake80

Reaction score
If you post that tweet, and don't say anything else, its a thread about Bobby and Kam. That can't be changed. Sorry if that annoys anyone.

I for one would welcome reading conversation about Wagz vs Kam as Defense Team Captain. What is the difference in leadership? What kind of effect does "captain" have on the team. They are both outstanding players. I for one think it's cool to see Bobby stepping into the "role". I wonder if the change in leadership will have an effect on the personality of our D. Time will tell. I also wonder if Kam was here does anyone think Wagz might still have got the captain award? I think it's possible.

Sac

Reaction score
Rob12":1xictg7w said:

That's actually incorrect. There were several Kam posts before mine, some of them very vitriolic. I deleted them.

The offenders know who they are.

If you have any other questions, please PM me.