After this season they'll be asking How did Seattle do it?

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
How did a team just coming off a Super Bowl draft both the OROY and DROY in the same year? And neither with a #1 pick? I think Clark and Lockett are just that good.

Greenhell

Reaction score
rainger":1s0gsy9u said:
And they will be asking "How did Seattle make it to the SB 3 years in a row and win it again??????"

This :th2thumbs:

Exittium

Reaction score
Greenhell":3ibu2bvj said:
rainger":3ibu2bvj said:
And they will be asking "How did Seattle make it to the SB 3 years in a row and win it again??????"

This :th2thumbs:
The mediots aren't going to do that, they'll remind seattle fans that we lost last year and in 05 rather than mentioning, we're still the only team since the cheatriots to make it back to back SB's . "shrug" Its seattle im expecting more negative from the media than positive.

Rob12

Reaction score
Frank Clark truly does look like a generational talent and the Antonio Brown comparisons with Lockett don't look that far off. I don't mean to get ahead of myself on that but they already look like All Pros. Clark is an absolute monster with a motor that doesn't quit.

That's not to say that there won't be growing pains and struggles for both but they pass the eye test with flying colors. Lockett absolutely owned those two Raider DB's on that 60+ YD TD grab last week.

smashmouth59

Reaction score
I can see both of these kids making the probowl but Frank Clark looks like he has the potential to be a generational player. I can not wait till Sunday!!!!

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Remember we were all wishing we would have some type of Defensive End as good as JJ Watt or at least half as good....well I truly believe we got one in Frank Clark.

bradliaz

Reaction score
Hey, do you guys remember the feeling you had when you saw a rookie QB start in a preseason game against the Chiefs in 2012? I have a very similar feeling when I have watched Clark and Lockett this preseason.

Edit: Longtime lurker, I really only post when I feel like my opinion is worth reading.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
"Why would you draft this guy who has a long record of incidents and was kicked off his last team?" Well, because he is the best defensive player in the draft.

"Oh ok, but what about that undersized receiver you traded up for?" He's a offensive stud and has All-Pro talent as returner right away.

So called experts should know better by now than to question our picks.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Frank Clark would have to be so far past every other defensive rookie in performance to win, no way does the NFL want to hand him a trophy. They will be looking for any chance to hand him a suspension instead.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
does fran clark even get enough play on the field to get close to that? unless avril or bennet go down clark will only be in there in a change of pace role. Lockett will be the number 2 guy by week 3.

themunn

Reaction score
Hahaha

Only once since 2003 was OROY not a 1st round pick (and of course... he was a Packer)
Last time DROY was not a 1st round pick was 2001.

OROY/DROY are not about how well you play, but how well you live up to your draft hype

Cyrus12

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3tcgu5bh said:
Cyrus12":3tcgu5bh said:
does fran clark even get enough play on the field to get close to that? unless avril or bennet go down clark will only be in there in a change of pace role. Lockett will be the number 2 guy by week 3.

Fran Clark :lol:

oops...phone typing...he doesnt play like a fran...

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Cyrus12":6ljd7wzs said:
peachesenregalia":6ljd7wzs said:
Cyrus12":6ljd7wzs said:

Tarkenton is offended by your statement. :D

Cyrus12

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2axa75cn said:
Cyrus12":2axa75cn said:
peachesenregalia":2axa75cn said:
Cyrus12":2axa75cn said:

Tarkenton is offended by your statement. :D

I was thinking more Fran Drescher....

gargantual

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1d9ze8f4 said:
Frank Clark would have to be so far past every other defensive rookie in performance to win, no way does the NFL want to hand him a trophy. They will be looking for any chance to hand him a suspension instead.
Great point. There's no way they want more light shined in his direction.

The Twitterverse is just waiting to pounce every ounce of its indignation on that.

Latest posts