I don't see how we cant win next week!

titan3131

Reaction score
Our Oline will have a challenge but I think they have made alot of progress and will surprise alot of people including the rams.

Also anyone with a brain that has seen the rams preseason see's the abortion that is their offense. They are the most dysfunctional team and in reality have very little chance. All they have going for them is their defensive front 7, and even with them healthy last year RW3 Dominated them in the best game of his life.

Have faith my friends.

Lets all take a moment and say Why we will win.

T. lockett is a # 1 reciever and #1 special teams guy out of this draft; he is going to blow some doors off the hinges.

Hawks46

Reaction score
They've won some close games down there by making them a fist fight in a phone booth.

That said, when you rely on trick ST plays to win you games, eventually your luck runs out. It's not a consistent formula for winning.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Am I the only one who really wants them to try another frigging trick play on ST, and us read it perfectly and take it to the house! Hell I may even be doing that little Tyler Lockett dance in my living room after that!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":2skm4e2t said:
Am I the only one who really wants them to try another frigging trick play on ST, and us read it perfectly and take it to the house! Hell I may even be doing that little Tyler Lockett dance in my living room after that!
The look on Fisher's face would be so awesome.

kearly

Reaction score
This one is on Pete. The Rams only chance to win is if Pete's game plan allows the Rams pass rush to kill our offense, and/or that Pete isn't prepared for Fisher's trick play shenanigans. Both can be game planned around.

Even with the Hawks secondary being jumbled, the Rams offense is screwed.