Ugh......................

[instagram]https://instagram.com/p/7YViCqh1jz/[/instagram]

OP
OP
Blitzer88

Blitzer88

Reaction score
hawknation2015":235mts7z said:
Likely just part of his rehab. We saw Sherman in a similar contraption during his rehab.

I would understand that if it was his shoulder, but this is his foot/ankle.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Blitzer88":2n3oobzn said:
Ugh......................

[instagram]https://instagram.com/p/7YViCqh1jz/[/instagram]

Its treatment of some type. Im not going to jump to conclusions.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Fieldgulls posted the pic on twitter and there is one guy on there calling it "Shock Therapy" and that it's a routine treatment to increase blood-flow that all players get. Not that i'm a big believer in random guy from twitter.

Gametime

Reaction score
Possibly just a compression / ice on the ankle following practice.

If you have every used a "Game Ready" machine you know what I mean. It's an inflatable compression sleeve that also runs ice water through it for ice and compression. Super cool.

I highly doubt Earl would post a pic giving another team a planning advantage if this was serious. Probably just normal routine after practice this morning.

Cartire

Reaction score
Pretty positive Twitter would know by now if he was injured. And Earl would most likely not be the one informing everyone first.

Nothing to see here folks, just Eyeore trying to claim his mantle back from all the off-season creeps that have shown up.

LolaRox

Reaction score
I certainly hope its just 'routine treatment' there are enough questions about the secondary already.

It looks like someone else is in a similar contraption in the picture. Can't tell who it is, maybe Cary?

OP
OP
Blitzer88

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Cartire":mlyhyfpc said:
Pretty positive Twitter would know by now if he was injured. And Earl would most likely not be the one informing everyone first.

Nothing to see here folks, just Eyeore trying to claim his mantle back from all the off-season creeps that have shown up.
Maybe a little of that, but really was just surprised by the pic.

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
Ugh, I hate when they post pics like this with no explanation. Like... what was the point in sharing this and only this?!?!

Basis4day

Reaction score
JAGHAWK":1x1ttpkx said:
Ugh, I hate when they post pics like this with no explanation. Like... what was the point in sharing this and only this?!?!

He's trolling Biltzer

Exittium

Reaction score
Its something electrical... Its a braided wire going up to that control panel. So nothing serious looks like nothing serious mayne the ace bandage is there to hold it inplace rather than tape

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
Basis4day":3d7p56qg said:
JAGHAWK":3d7p56qg said:

He's trolling Biltzer

Lol

OP
OP
Blitzer88

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Basis4day":46qmktap said:
JAGHAWK":46qmktap said:

He's trolling Biltzer

I look at it this way, if Earl was just trying to punk me that would mean that he knows who I am! :thirishdrinkers:

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Cartire":33to2s3g said:

Yeah, twitter is real news. :roll:

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Blitzer88":36oxxzux said:
Cartire":36oxxzux said:

Maybe a little of that, but really was just surprised by the pic.

You were worried that a star player was announcing a severe injury through Twitt.. hey look, a unicorn!