Best of luck Sunday in St. Louis!

Stlrams55

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm looking forward to a great opening game at the Edward Jones Dome this Sunday in St. Louis. I'm getting sick of all of the relocation talk in St. Louis and am ready for a good old fashioned rivalry game between the Hawks and Rams.

Best of luck to you guys this season. See you in Week 1 and Week 16 up in Seattle. Hoping my Rams finally make the postseason this year. Can't wait for a great game. Sunday can't get here soon enough.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Good luck to you as well. :thirishdrinkers:

Hopefully the Seahawks can overcome the crowd of 19k Rams fans that will be in attendance.

RAM RULES :0190l:

pmedic920

Reaction score
Stlrams55":66ndmro2 said:
Hello everyone!

I'm looking forward to a great opening game at the Edward Jones Dome this Sunday in St. Louis. I'm getting sick of all of the relocation talk in St. Louis and am ready for a good old fashioned rivalry game between the Hawks and Rams.

Best of luck to you guys this season. See you in Week 1 and Week 16 up in Seattle. Hoping my Rams finally make the postseason this year. Can't wait for a great game. Sunday can't get here soon enough.

It does suck to have all the uncertainty looming over your team.

Thanks for the decent post.
Best o luck to y'all.

ExBassGuide

Reaction score
Good luck (but not too much:)
Looks like the rams and hawks are the best rivalry in the NFC West!
Watch out for our D it is looking very good!
Hope the teams come out with no significant injuries!

P. S. knock off the trick plays man :)
Roger

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Should be another ugly one, as expected. I'm thinking 16-9 Hawks.
I went to a game out there and the Rams fans were great, pretty much all of them care more about the Baseball team.

morgulon1

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":30k56v2t said:
Should be another ugly one, as expected. I'm thinking 16-9 Hawks.
I went to a game out there and the Rams fans were great, pretty much all of them care more about the Baseball team.

Funny you should say that. The last time I caught a Seahawk/Ram game in STL, the Rams were still actually good.
( Can you remember back that far ?) We were getting better but they always seemed to have our number.
ANYWAYS.... The Rams Fans were a little more ummmm, " asshole-like" hahahaha.

Good to know who their Daddy is now.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Stlrams55":3lzh3mow said:
Hello everyone!

:thirishdrinkers:
Division foes! Great way to kick off the season!

Football is here! Game week! AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHH! :240039: :240039: :240039: