Votes: 2 2.5%

Votes: 2 2.5%

Votes: 24 30.4%
  • 3+

Votes: 51 64.6%

• Total voters

ringless

Reaction score
I voted two because they wont be in mid season form yet.

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
I voted two but I was only talking about the ones they'll get flagged for. If it's number of actual cheap shots, I vote infinity x 10.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Well... if you take the number of Rams players on the field at any given time, and the length of time game-time is 60 minutes, multiplied by the number of shots/minute, divided by the number of referees who can focus on any single player's actions, the number is contained inside the "+" after the 3.

253hawk

Reaction score
I got some sort of overflow error on my calculator, so I'm just going to wing it and say 5.

kobebryant

Reaction score
I voted 0.

I could be spacing, but no cheap shots from last season immediately spring to mind.

City Of Reign

Reaction score
Well this is actually a guess of how many snaps their defense gets isn't it? just worded differently.

GFang

Reaction score
Leaked transcript of Gregg Williams' speech to the Rams defense this morning:

The NFL is a production business, men. We don't apologize for the way we play. We don't give a **** that they're the NFC champions. They bleed just like any other team. Kill the head and the body will die. We want Russell Wilson running sideways. We want his head sideways. Affect the head on every play. Every time you leave the pile, affect his head (glances at Aaron Donald and gestures to his forearm). He was talking about his miracle water? His miracle water ain't gonna do **** after we avalanche his ***. Respect comes from fear. #24, when we take out his outside ankle, he'll give us the ball. He'll give us the ball. Little #16 (Lockett), we'll see how tough he is after we knock his *** out in his first regular season game. Jimmy Graham, he wants to talk ****? Go lay his *** out. Don't give that lanky mother****** an inch. The NFL is a production business. The men who produce are the men who play. Don't ever forget that.

DeeHawks

Reaction score
I predict 2 cheap shots by the Lambs.
Just hoping for an injury free game for us!

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
This is the jeff fisher rams, at least 1-2 a quarter