Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread ( Seahawks @ Rams)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It's been a long offseason for us 12's trying desperately to remove the final play of XLIX* from our collective minds. It's an impossible task unless you live in a cave without a TV and cable subscription. The road to redemption starts on Sunday against the Rams. It remains to be seen how Nick Foles pans out for them but our primary concern will be how our fresh-faced OL can hold up against their tremendous front.

Even if they fare decent, I still anticipate Russ will be running for his life after each snap because that's what he's had to do since he's been here. The Rams and their coach just love pulling one over on us in the form of a trick play when we least expect it which always seems to work out well for them. The neutralizer for us will be special teams and The Graham Effect on offense. Don't be surprised if someone other than Graham has a bigger day.

In years past I call this a loss. 10am on the road to start the season, but these ain't your daddy's Seahawks anymore.

Aros' Fearless Pick: Seahawks 24 - Rams 20

Aros' Fearless Record: 0-0

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
I'm curious. How do you see the Rams putting up those 20 points? Any D/ST TDs?

Oh, and Seahawks 27, Rams 13.

Record thus far: 0 - 0

Total point discrepancy: 0

Laloosh

Reaction score
Woohoo, it's here!

Good guys 20 - Lambs 6

Record: 0-0

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
16-13 Seahawks.

RTD: 0-0

Oh, and is NFSeahawks628 doing his thing again this year? If not, I will.

kf3339

Reaction score
Hopefully PC will be ready for the trick plays the Rams always throw at us. So this being the case and I don't see how Foles can do anything without a stout running game I see it as.....

Hawks 24
Rams 9

Our D will not miss Kam as our front seven will give the Rams O fits and Foles will not have the time to make good throws. Also I do see Lockett scoring a special teams TD in his first real NFL game of his career.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":35z6vvb0 said:
I'm curious. How do you see the Rams putting up those 20 points?

Let's be honest. Our secondary is a mess right now. Earl has not played with contact since the Super Bowl. Cary Williams is still adjusting to our scheme. Kam will not play, and Bailey has poor instincts when playing in space. This is not the L.O.B. we are accustomed to watching.

MysterMatt

Reaction score
Our secondary may be a bit shaky, so even with our DL and LB superiority I'm going to give the Rams 13 points since Foles is unproven and they'll be playing their 3rd RB. I just don't see their ST getting away with BS AGAIN.

Their pass rush is brutal, but we can run against them. I expect the first half to be tight, but we'll win the field position battle in the end. In the second half I see us pulling away with a big ST play by Lockett and the establishment of play action. We'll wear them out by the early 4th quarter and walk away later.

Seahawks 24
Rams 13

mistaowen

Reaction score
I think Jimmy will be a match up nightmare and we will continue the quick passing gameplan like last year. Even with our secondary missing some pieces, I don't see a Nick Foles led Rams scoring a TD. Our front seven is gonna have a field day.

24-6 with a boring second half.