Stephen A. Smith says Lynch may not play if Kam is not there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Seems like rampant speculation, but it does fall in line with Lynch's personality...........as with refusing to get on the bus when Harvin got traded.

Guess it's good we got Fred Jackson huh?

idk, makes me think the softer gentler approach John and Pete have had with these players has backfired a little. Makes them think they're in charge of procedural things like who's in charge.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":y19fx1lm said:
Seems like rampant speculation, but it does fall in line with Lynch's personality...........as with refusing to get on the bus when Harvin got traded.

idk, makes me think the softer gentler approach John and Pete have had with these players has backfired a little. Makes them think they're in charge of procedural things like who's in charge.

I'll take 1 ring and back to back trips to the superbowl as backfiring all day err day. Also we're poised for a run at a third trip.

Steven A is just making stuff up at this point.

Seafan

Reaction score
gowazzu02":3ueoukpm said:
Sgt. Largent":3ueoukpm said:

I'll take 1 ring and back to back trips to the superbowl as backfiring all day err day. Also we're poised for a run at a third trip.

Steven A is just making stuff up at this point.

Agreed. This would be funny if it weren't so stupid. SAS = attention ho

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Sounds like made up rubbish to me.

If it's true, wow, just wow. Crazy time!

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I'm waiting for Earl Thomas and Richard Sherman to side with Kam.

endzorn

Reaction score
When are people going to learn that Smith and Bayless are characters fostered by ESPN and not journalists? When either one says something it should be treated as though it came from the mouth of a circus clown.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
endzorn":2xpl1oe4 said:
When are people going to learn that Smith and Bayless are characters fostered by ESPN and not journalists? When either one says something it should be treated as though it came from the mouth of a circus clown.

In this case... it literally did come from the mouth of a circus clown.

Smellyman

Reaction score
endzorn":1ctuyfjd said:

It's mind boggling people watch them

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
ZagHawk":226sbwji said:
I'm waiting for Earl Thomas and Richard Sherman to side with Kam.

Earl hasn't talked to Kam in a month, supposedly. If true, I think we know where ET stands.

Laloosh

Reaction score
He goes on to pick SEA to be in SB 50 in the same segment so you tell me how much he believes his own bullshit statement about Marshawn.

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
Laloosh":jhc4gr25 said:
He goes on to pick SEA to be in SB 50 in the same segment so you tell me how much he believes his own bullshit statement about Marshawn.

Was just about to say... didn't he just pick Seattle to win SB 50?? Lol

Anthony!

Reaction score
StoneCold":2tyvt1vj said:
100% worthless speculation click bait a hole.

Agreed!!, I find the whole thing interesting in that its a lot of hearsay, speculation atc. More stirring of the pot.

HawkerD

Reaction score
ESPN = ENTERTAINMENT and Sports Programming Network

They don't even try to disguise it. Most of these shows and segments within the shows are completely scripted. They'll report news if there is any. If not, just make shAt up, throw it against the wall and see what sticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.