Eric Allen picks Russell Wilson to win regular season MVP

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Eric Allen, for whatever reason, has been historically kind to the Seahawks over the years. Always noticed that. Like the Miami Herald. :D

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
The one thing that blows me away about that summary is the number of people picking the Ravens to come out of the AFC. They must see something I don't.

randomation

Reaction score
I seriously don't people picking Luck over Watt or Rodgers it's beyond stupid.

Laloosh

Reaction score
randomation":3s2ct6i9 said:
I seriously don't people picking Luck over Watt or Rodgers it's beyond stupid.

AFC South

kearly

Reaction score
Way too many people picking the Packers as NFL champion. The year they did win, they were much more of a complete team. If Rodgers went down in practice tomorrow they'd be a 5-11 team. Every single time they face a team in the playoffs that marginalizes Rodgers, they get eliminated.

And while I think Rodgers is a better overall QB than Brady, Rodgers is easier to knock off his game than Brady is.

Seafan

Reaction score
Aros":2c16xfsj said:
Eric Allen, for whatever reason, has been historically kind to the Seahawks over the years. Always noticed that. Like the Miami Herald. :D

He's making a logically reasoned guess but I wouldn't put any money on it. Marshawn has a better chance at winning that award IMO. MVP is difficult to predict. RW won't have the stats to get the votes.

kearly

Reaction score
I can totally see the Colts going 13-3, but the not having a defense thing will kill them in January.

Anthony!

Reaction score
I do think Wilson has a chance in heck of Wining MVP no matter how well he plays. It will be Luck because he is the anointed one. Personally I do think Indy will even get to the AFCCG. When it comes down to it I do not trust Luck in the playoffs

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
MVP's almost always have flashy numbers.. I just don't think Wilson will ever put up the passing stats necessary to dwarf a Rodgers, Luck, Peyton, Brees etc for an MVP. At least not as long as Marshawn is in the backfield.

davidonmi

Reaction score
7 people pick the Seahawks to win the SB
6 people pick the eagles to win the SB
Feels like the eagles are the clever pick to win this year, I don't see it

Overseasfan

Reaction score
What is with that Packers boner those analysts have? What do they think suddenly puts them over the Hawks? The Nelson injury?

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
kearly":1icbayhy said:
I can totally see the Colts going 13-3, but the not having a defense thing will kill them in January.

Yeah, I see this as a definite possibility.

Like the Chiefs in 2003 or even Seattle in 2005. Feast on a weak division and bloat a great record despite their flaws.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Colts DLine is trash. Those guys are usually pretty important come playoff time.

stizz19

Reaction score
Can someone explain to me why the Pack are heavily favored to win the SB? Nelson is gone for the year, have they improved THAT much over the off season. I think the main reason most people don't pick Seahawks to win it is because it is rare to make it 3 times in a row. They all know they are the best overall team...

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Overseasfan":1uw2eb8v said:
What is with that Packers boner those analysts have? What do they think suddenly puts them over the Hawks? The Nelson injury?

The fact they had us on the ropes before screwing up 5x with a gimpy Rodgers probably has something to do with it.