NBC Beating up the Hawks fans with highlights from last Feb.

RW92

Reaction score
Hope the references constantly made by Collinsworth of what the Seahawks did wrong and the Patriots in did right in Superbowl 49, lights a new fire under the skin of the 2015 Hawks. If I were playing it surely would cause me to take out all the "terrible awful" on the Rams this Sunday.

And hopefully it will cause a certain Hawk to return to his senses and help the charge. (Notice that I didn't mention his name, so I won't be criticized for using the proper thread). :mrgreen:

Take care my Hawk Fans. It's going to be a long year with hopefully more ups than downs.

mrt144

Reaction score
It was only the most important play of the game. Don't take it personally.

Bigbadhawk

Reaction score
RW92":c6v0iua5 said:
Hope the references constantly made by Collinsworth of what the Seahawks did wrong and the Patriots in did right in Superbowl 49, lights a new fire under the skin of the 2015 Hawks. If I were playing it surely would cause me to take out all the "terrible awful" on the Rams this Sunday.

And hopefully it will cause a certain Hawk to return to his senses and help the charge. (Notice that I didn't mention his name, so I won't be criticized for using the proper thread). :mrgreen:

Take care my Hawk Fans. It's going to be a long year with hopefully more ups than downs.

What do you expect them to talk about tonight during the game. The Pats won the Super Bowl, we were the opponent that lost to them. Guess they should hype up for Seahawks instead even though we lost that game and aren't playing tonight.

:34853_doh:

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Wait... You guys watched that game? Pffffttt.... NFL doesn't start 'till Sunday.... Gawd you guys are gluttons for punishment...Don't care about the steelers, but the Cheatriots aren't even a real team! They play WWE football... They are now a bonafide JOKE! And yeah, Pats fans that may read this, Everybody thinks that now... Live with it and what everybody now knows is your "fake" legacy...

Exittium

Reaction score
if collinsworth is on I usually mute and turn the radio on.. dude makes me want to punch shit.. especially his face.

idahohawk

Reaction score
All deserved. What a suckfest that play call was.

Crap, I thought I was over that utter debacle.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Patriots Cheaters 2 600x366
BlueThunder":1rik5wkz said:
Wait... You guys watched that game? Pffffttt.... NFL doesn't start 'till Sunday.... Gawd you guys are gluttons for punishment...Don't care about the steelers, but the Cheatriots aren't even a real team! They play WWE football... They are now a bonafide JOKE! And yeah, Pats fans that may read this, Everybody thinks that now... Live with it and what everybody now knows is your "fake" legacy...

Good one Blue, I wish Id have read your post sooner. I'm having a difficult time getting the taste of fake legacy-dong out of my mouth. Belicheck is a cheater who has been caught red handed multiple times. America 30-40 years ago wouldn't of stood for this. Now, it will be forgotten within hours not days. It's a sad destroyer of credibility for the NFL. Put it together with the farce known as XL* and it gets me wondering.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Yea, because I'm sure NBC was trolling Seahawks fans as they were sure our entire fan base was watching the Cheatriots vs. the Stealers. Possibly the two most hated teams by Seattle fans in the last decade.

Seriously ?

morgulon1

Reaction score
Hawks46":2zvfqk4u said:
Yea, because I'm sure NBC was trolling Seahawks fans as they were sure our entire fan base was watching the Cheatriots vs. the Stealers. Possibly the two most hated teams by Seattle fans in the last decade.

Seriously ?

I personally don't think they were "trolling" but if you've heard Al Michaels and Collingsworth speak of the Seahawks, They don't sound like the biggest fans. Maybe it's just me.I do think a lot of Seahawk fans were watching though. It was the season opener. Kind of a big deal to a lot of fans.

By the way, I don't give two shits what Michaels/Buttersworth think. I have that going for me.

Exittium

Reaction score
Al Michaels and Collingsworth are too busy with each others genitalia in their mouths to know wth they're talking about. I make sure too keep them on mute, otherwise I'll owe myself a new tv.

Exittium

Reaction score
morgulon1":2wtp87dg said:
do you listen to radio broadcast? Music? or nothing?

I personally listen to radio broadcasts when watching hawks games with announcers I don't care for.

Rob12

Reaction score
Betting our guys were watching TNF tonight and will take plenty of motivation from it. If nothing else, I hope it lights a fire under Kam.

Rob12

Reaction score
You know... I really dislike the Patriots... But when I see people here calling them the Cheatriots, it's a bit embarrassing. I'm taking a page out of Sherm's playbook and believe that the Pats do things to help their chances, but so does every other team. We gave 49 away. It's over. For as much as I dislike NE, they're the champs. It didn't surprise to hear about the mistakes that were made on February 2. We literally gave a Lombardi trophy away.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
I had no issue watching the stuff about last year. Oh well. Crap happens.

I do have to say, why the hell did the Seahawks not get a nice patch like those jerseys the pats had last night? Or is this one of those I am an idiot and don't remember stuff from less than a year ago.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Good thing I watched all of 5 minutes of the game. The Brady worship fest was enough to turn it off.
Football season starts Sunday.

canfan

Reaction score
I wanted to watch the game....I thought I was going to watch the game. But I couldn't even get through 5 minutes of the pre game show. Its not so much "the play" as it was that I just couldn't find any rooting interest. Here we have the two teams that beat the Seahawks in the Super Bowl. Who the hell was I going to cheer for?

The sickening thought of 3 hours of watching Brady flex and posture after every long completion to Gronk, was only outdone by the thought of watching Big Ben get up after every time a defender touched him and act like somebody had just dropped an anvil on his scrotum. Got to make sure everybody knows how hurt and how heroic he really is you know!
:pukeface:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
BlueTalon":9skllqsl said:
Somebody watches NBC?

You kinda have to if you want to watch their football games.

Of course they're going to talk about the SB, it's the Patriot's and first game of the year.............at home.............getting their rings.

But I know, everyone hates us, this isn't fair, rabble rabble, conspiracy theory...............