Patriots raid Hawk PS

Seafan

Reaction score
Didn't see this posted yet but pats poached Justin Coleman from the Hawks.

The Hawks replaced him with another CB named Brandon Dixon.

Exittium

Reaction score
Not really a raid, and there's not much info they're going to get from Coleman if any at all. no loss on us. We know nothing about him in the 1st place... Only thing I can think of is they're hoping by signing a CB off the PS that someone from seattle gets injured and we end up going through CB after CB until we're screwed? I don't know even thats far fetched.

OP
OP
Seafan

Seafan

Reaction score
They are hurting at CB and they looked at the other 31 PS and plucked Coleman. It's more of a statement about the Hawk scouting department. It's nice the Hawks could talk Coleman into signing in the first place which is statement about the "Legend" of the Hawk defensive development system.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Seafan":2utpvzxf said:
They are hurting at CB and they looked at the other 31 PS and plucked Coleman. It's more of a statement about the Hawk scouting department. It's nice the Hawks could talk Coleman into signing in the first place which is statement about the "Legend" of the Hawk defensive development system.

This. They aren't looking for information, they're looking for solutions.

The SuperBowl "Hero" just got his ass roasted by Antionio Brown, literally embarrassed. The Pats are either looking unhappy with their depth, or unhappy with their starting 3-4 CBs. Remember, signing a player off of another team's PS means they have to put this guy on the active roster.

Were there any injuries to Patriots secondary tonight ?

Exittium

Reaction score
I thought Coleman actually one of them on our PS that turned down the Patriots originally

Laloosh

Reaction score
Exittium":9ktduvc8 said:
I thought Coleman actually one of them on our PS that turned down the Patriots originally

Maybe they upped their offer.

Exittium

Reaction score
Laloosh":3eunhgos said:
Exittium":3eunhgos said:

OOh like signed "Swag" from the cheatmasters themselves, Kraft, Belicheat and Brady??

.. I'd still turn it down lol

HawkerD

Reaction score
PRactice squad pays about $6600/week. Active pay for a rookie is $25,500. You do the math

OP
OP
Seafan

Seafan

Reaction score
Laloosh":13n9u0rc said:
Exittium":13n9u0rc said:

He turned down their PS offer but is now on their active roster. Big difference.

chris98251

Reaction score
He'll be cut in 4 weeks, that's how they roll, soon as someone gets healthy.

Exittium

Reaction score
Wow.. seriously ? "Do the math"
"He turned down their PS offer but is now on their active roster. Big difference."

God forbid i don't add a :sarcasm_on: :sarcasm_on: :sarcasm_on: at the end of something for those who couldn't see it?
lol I could careless who he was and where he is at now, just as Chris said he'll be gone once someone is healthy. sheesh forgot people take shit seriously and can't joke...

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Coleman was in camp with the Patriots, I think? Not really a true poach as much as a chance to gain back a guy they shouldnt have let go.

two dog

Reaction score
I saw in today's Seattle Times, (Sept. 10), where the patriots also signed LB
Alex Singleton who was with the Seahawks through most of training camp.

Looks like they like the Seahawk scouting dept.