Where is the Moses Sermon?

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Moses has been faithfully been writing each week for years. He seems to get very little recognition for all his labors.

MOSES

Reaction score
Thanks Everyone.

Truth is, I am giving the 'sermon' on KJR on the 12th Man Mania show every Friday night around 8:45pm Seattle Time over the 'wonderous airwaves,'

I will put a text copy of the 'reading' here every Sunday morning before the game.

As for the dinner, you can find that in my Youtube/podcast show thingy, the "12th Man Fan Jam Show." They will be listed here every Saturday. I will post my dinner menu on that show between the third and fourth quarters to hear and see.

I will also make my prediction on that same show near the end of the fourth quarter every week.

I host it so I am sure it will be in the weekly lineup... lol

THe Haikus may make an appeaance here and there as well.

Thanks for your concern. I am quite busy, but quite well.

GO HAWKS !

OkieHawk

Reaction score
MOSES":3gljfp41 said:
Thanks Everyone.

Truth is, I am giving the 'sermon' on KJR on the 12th Man Mania show every Friday night around 8:45pm Seattle Time over the 'wonderous airwaves,'

I will put a text copy of the 'reading' here every Sunday morning before the game.

As for the dinner, you can find that in my Youtube/podcast show thingy, the "12th Man Fan Jam Show." They will be listed here every Saturday. I will post my dinner menu on that show between the third and fourth quarters to hear and see.

I will also make my prediction on that same show near the end of the fourth quarter every week.

I host it so I am sure it will be in the weekly lineup... lol

THe Haikus may make an appeaance here and there as well.

Thanks for your concern. I am quite busy, but quite well.

GO HAWKS !

Thanks for this info Moses. :thirishdrinkers: