Predict Graham's BLOCKING ???

original poster

Reaction score
C.

It's his red zone efficiency I'm most interested in, though!

I think Tyler Lockett is going to have a better season, thought. I believe we've got a future top 3 league WR on our team!

Mike 4G

Reaction score
I personally don't think we should put so much emphasis on that. He is really a huge receiver and I would prefer we use him that way. I think he needs to at the level of ADB and not Zack Miller to do well IMO. Otherwise we are wasting his skills.

kearly

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":qsrggg12 said:
Efforts or effectiveness? Very different

Both pretty bad, IMO. As they say, a leopard cannot change its spots.

I completely expected this to happen from the moment the trade went down, and I still loved it. In a way, bad blocking might benefit Graham and the Seahawks if gets them to realize sooner rather than later that Graham is closer to a big WR than a true tight end.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
If they line him up at Split End, where he belongs, then A- to A+ while blocking against smaller players that he can physically beat up.

If they line him up in-line as a TE, then D to C+ depending on the defensive lineman or linebacker he is attempting to block.

Fade

Reaction score
Inline or at H-Back = F-.

On running plays he should just run go, or flat patterns, and take the defender with him.

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
I will predict that for some inexplicable reason he'll be pass blocking in the Red Zone. 50% of those blocking plays will be in the backfield for some inexplicable reason.

Oh wait, not inexplicable...Darrell Bevell.

For run blocking? D+

Latest posts