Remember this? BeastQuake 2.0? Pumped for tomorrow!

BlueThunder

Reaction score
For some reason, it's not letting me embed it... But here's the link. I LOVE the way that the pretty much non-Seahawk fan Collinsworth is left almost breathless, then just gushes over us. And I still have this game on my DVR, and I'm watching it right now... What a destruction on their home turf man... Embarrassing really. LMAO!!!! DAMN I can't WAIT for tomorrow!!!

***Thanks for the edit Sac, but I like to hear the original broadcast with Al Michaels and Chris Collinsworth. So here's the original link.***

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmelivYV5cc

[youtube]fn_CVzZRMEc[/youtube]

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
minormillikin":9v3afnpw said:
Not showing as blocked here.

When I try to watch your embedded version, which was the same thing I saw when I tried to embed it, is this message: "This video contains content from the NFL, who has blocked it from display on this website" "Watch on YouTube"...

Setting on my end? I've embedded tons of videos before, but this is the first time I've run into this particular situation, to where the link works but the embed didn't... Strange...

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
minormillikin":1gqcjc72 said:
Yeah, same thing here actually.

Weird huh? But, the link works just fine and dandy... So no big. DAMN what a great run! hahaha... Only a few more hours left to see Beast Mode in real "Action, Boss"... hahaha YES!!!!