Aw crap...

Rocket

Reaction score
Nuttin' coherent this early... just Aw Crap.

Lockett looked good. Earl was rusty at first. Dion fell down by himself ( sigh )
Jimmy redeemed his catching in the second half, still didn't see him block for poop. (see "we will see", below)
Russ ran too darn much and not for positive yards... he also had to scoop the ball to darn much.
EDIT - six friggin' sacks... :x

Just Aw Crap.
( I didn't cuss bad, eh? )

We can only improve, eh? :th2thumbs:

morgulon1

Reaction score
I'll pile on.

1. Bevell calling the same 2-3 plays for most of the game. Predictable.
2. Russell Wilson must be tired from staying up late, going to comcerts with his woman, making tv commercials etc.
When you are paid like a franchise qb, step up and play like one. Put the team on your back 20,000,000 says so.
3. Dion Bailey acting like it aint no big thang. Big moment, big bright lights........got beat like a rented step-pig
4. Legion of poon : gave up waaaaaaaaay too many big plays. Cary Williams? I don't know, Im charging everyone of
them with this crime, including #25.
5. Good thing Gurley wasn't playing. The Ram backup looked like Marshall Faulk today.
6. #88 needs to get the ball at least 10-15 times per game.

Seems to me like Seattle has plenty of things to work on.

acer1240

Reaction score
No sky is falling stuff from me. That was a tough draw for the opener. We just started slow, as usual

jake206

Reaction score
I'm okay with the missed plays...but timeouts and botched play calling. No excuses. They were SB contenders just a few months ago? Weren't they?