Pay Kam

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Just going to say it.

Oh yeah...while we are wishing...

Fire Bevell

Largent80

Reaction score
He's already paid. He has chosen to not play. He wouldn't have made a difference in today.

jkitsune

Reaction score
They did pay him. Quite handsomely. The idea that they're just refusing to pay him what he's worth is ridiculous.

StoneCold

Reaction score
NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

NO!

Exittium

Reaction score
Overseasfan":28mr68du said:
We would've won today with Kam in the line up. He cost us a game, he shouldn't get rewarded for that.

How do we know? its not 100% given. just saying.

Hawks46

Reaction score
This is just about the most useless post at this point.

Paul Allen has come out and said we're done talking about it. He writes Schneider and Carroll's paychecks, so it's done and put to bed.

If Chancellor is enjoying any of this pain at his team mate's expense, we don't need his ass here anyways. And it isn't just his position, we tackled terribly at every position today.

northseahawk

Reaction score
Shut up! I don't know how that guy could show his face around this team anymore.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Giavanni_Ruffin/status/642812859890692096[/tweet]

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":36x62wyv said:
trade that turd to cleveland.

Don't even trade him. I say keep his contract nicely folded in Allen's front pocket. If he ever wants to play the game he claims to love so much, he does it as a Seahawk, as he agreed to do. Or he can never play again. His story would serve as a warning to other players like a shipwreck at the foot of a lighthouse.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":2jfkq1xp said:
TheRealDTM":2jfkq1xp said:
trade that turd to cleveland.

Don't even trade him. I say keep his contract nicely folded in Allen's front pocket. If he ever wants to play the game he claims to love so much, he does it as a Seahawk, as he agreed to do. Or he can never play again. His story would serve as a warning to other players like a shipwreck at the foot of a lighthouse.

Agree.

Rocket

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":fpkky291 said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Giavanni_Ruffin/status/642812859890692096[/tweet]

I hate it when people post a quote of some kind and don't add a comment. One could clearly take this post more than one way. I believe this habit is just laziness. JMHO.

OP
OP
T

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
It remains to be said that this team can fix his contract and have a shot at winning, or based on the results today, find that the secondary is going to be the new weakness.

Paying Kam won't fix everything but all those people that felt he was not very important better reassess.

I suspect that if we are 0-2 the drumbeat will get louder but right now, I think Kam has every right to demand they fix his contract if he provides that much significant value.

Then again, we lost our DC, so maybe a much less effective D is the new normal. Or the position Kris vacated to take the DC job is now really hurting.

But clearly with Kam we win this game, because Kam can (A) Tackle and (B) Cover. (Go back to the SB to see that great play he made in coverage and there is plenty of additional tape beyond that). Current replacements? Cannot TACKLE or COVER.

That lost us the game. A game we could have won with a competent OC, admittedly.

But clearly missing #31 hurt us and at this point is directly responsible for an L.

Well that and signing Cary Williams...

Thunderhawk

Reaction score
I don't care if we go 0-16 this year without Kam. You cannot reward this behavior or there will be several holdouts every year.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
As of right now, the Seahawks should publicly state that they will not be waiving any of the penalty fees and that Kam has until tomorrow to get into work or they will also be exercising their option to reclaim this years portion of his signing bonus.

jake206

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/minakimes/status/643169403517976576[/tweet]

SeaChase

Reaction score
Pay him nothing. Lets trade him to a Canadian football team...

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
The Seahawks demonstrated today that they have not succeeded in drafting/acquiring for their DB depth. At least not yet. Kam is not perfect, and he's made mistakes in coverage, but Seattle making such a poor showing against such a poor offense is a startling gap. One that I don't think Seattle can afford justifying less than a million to keep.

Frankly, I think both sides are on the rope now.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":lpmgfvkc said:
It remains to be said that this team can fix his contract and have a shot at winning, or based on the results today, find that the secondary is going to be the new weakness.

Paying Kam won't fix everything but all those people that felt he was not very important better reassess.

I suspect that if we are 0-2 the drumbeat will get louder but right now, I think Kam has every right to demand they fix his contract if he provides that much significant value.

Then again, we lost our DC, so maybe a much less effective D is the new normal. Or the position Kris vacated to take the DC job is now really hurting.

But clearly with Kam we win this game, because Kam can (A) Tackle and (B) Cover. (Go back to the SB to see that great play he made in coverage and there is plenty of additional tape beyond that). Current replacements? Cannot TACKLE or COVER.

That lost us the game. A game we could have won with a competent OC, admittedly.

But clearly missing #31 hurt us and at this point is directly responsible for an L.

Well that and signing Cary Williams...

Thank goodness you arent our GM.

We'd be in cap hell in about a year and a half.