My take: first impressions, week 1

dumbrabbit

Reaction score
We may have lost, but I what I take away from this game, there's a lot of positives. The fact that they came back from 18 points down says a lot.

Lockett scored. Graham scored. Lynch was beast again. I thought the o-line played terrific today considering how young they are and the d-line they faced against. St. Louis will always sack Wilson, can't get away from that. So basically every new offensive player scored a TD. That's something really positive in my opinion.

It's the first game so naturally there will be some miscommunication everywhere. Cary Williams had an awesome fumble recorvery for a touchdown. All the blown coverages were just miscues by the defense that will be fixed before Week 2. Our d-line was great.

I love Kris Richard's aggressiveness, like the surprise CB rush. It'll do marvels for this defense when Kam gets back onto the field. You can rush Cary and keep Kam on the receivers.

Oh, and Kam, the team needs you. Just get back onto the field. Just do it. Just get back onto the field and play for the team.

All I got for now. If I think of more later I'll edit it.

Latest posts