R E L A X

NorthwestSportsFan

Reaction score
I'm disappointed and upset, too. We didn't play the best game and that's very frustrating. But holy smokes, the sky isn't falling. The problems we have are fixable. We have the same core players that got us to 2 straight Super Bowls. We'll be fine. it's just a setback.

That isn't say there's no one to blame. I blame this game on T-Jack. He totally botched the OT coin toss. But as soon as his high ankle sprain heals up completely we'll be fine.

jake206

Reaction score
I agree its only game 1. Probably would be thinking differently if this was game 15 or 16. Still though, its frustrating that a SB contending team can make this many mistakes. I mean seriously... A missed onside kick... timeouts??

stang233

Reaction score
No way to relax when we will be starting the season 0-2.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
We will be 0-2 just like the Pack were last year, and we will find a way to make the playoffs. Toughest part of our schedule is done after next Sunday.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
I would say it is panic time when the #1 strength of the team, the secondary, is suddenly the #3 weakness (behind OC & OL).

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
Hey Guys this is a good football team , it is time to relax yes the OFL needs to gel. Yes we miss Kam , but I bet you if we come out with our best game next week we will beat GB , it is not very cold there yet yes it will be loud and revengeful but our team has a lot of experience and poise lets give the Hawks a chance they can win , if we do we will get on a roll , every time the Hawks are the underdogs we always come out with a win.

Sealake80

Reaction score
What the hell happened you guys? I agree. Let's relax a bit. I got my feet up.

Termite

Reaction score
We always have trouble @ Rams. I thought we looked ok for game 1.

peppersjap

Reaction score
I can not believe how many people are just conceding that we will lose next week. We are facing Rodgers and it is Lambeau field but that Packer pass rush is nothing like what we faced today and weather will not be a factor. I am not sure why you would even bother watching if you know we will lose.

dbsn2420

Reaction score
Thanks for starting this thread!

The team will be fine, assuming we take the Rams at home this game is a wash. They obviously didn't play (or Coach) well today. Does this really surprise anyone who's watched this team struggle in St. Louis the last 3 years.

As far as GB next week in Prime time, our boys will play better and battle to the end like we know they are capable. If they don't get it done, it is still only week 2 of a long season.

Relax is the word of the day. :th2thumbs: