Something I'm liking very much

Ozzy

Reaction score
I'm with you. I think the Seahawks will be just fine.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Serious, Dez is out?

Edit: looked it up, yep it's true.
That doesn't hurt our chances in the big D.
Sux for him though.
Added link to your post :{)

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
Yeah, when we lose it feels deflating. But, it's a long season and every team will have their challenges. Though, not completely within their control... staying healthier than other teams is also part of it.

I refuse to get into thread conversations that are already looking past the Packers as another loss and 0-2 start. That could happen, but that talk is unnecessary at this point. I HATE predictions. It's a FOOTBALL GAME. You got a 50-50 shot at being right. Lol. The focus is on a tough SNF road game @ Packers. No game is easy. But, there's no reason to go into a game with fatalistic thinking... especially since the Hawks are a proven Super Bowl caliber team.

All the "stay in the moment" and "stay on schedule" talk by Wilson, PC, etc. means more than we are believing right about now. It isn't just talk for the media. The team MUST and WILL keep battling. Yes, I know we see certain things and draw conclusions, but I wish we, as fans, would be just a bit more like the team in this regard.

Whenever there's assessments (as insightful as they may be), I think some tend to draw unintended conclusions... as if the die is cast through the observations of one loss. There will be adjustments, game planning, and preparation in order to go into Green Bay to play to win the game. The Hawks could even be a more dangerous opponent now coming off a loss. I'm sort of surprised I haven't found anyone here at .net looking at it that way. Maybe some are, but those opinions are buried in the muck.

While the Hawks may not have Kam Chancellor, the Packers don't have Jordy Nelson. They're plenty talented without him, but he is missed just like #31.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2ln8igdd said:
TeamoftheCentury":2ln8igdd said:
Yeah, when we lose it feels deflating. But, it's a long season and every team will have their challenges. Though, not completely within their control... staying healthier than other teams is also part of it.

I refuse to get into thread conversations that are already looking past the Packers as another loss and 0-2 start. That could happen, but that talk is unnecessary at this point. I HATE predictions. It's a FOOTBALL GAME. You got a 50-50 shot at being right. Lol. The focus is on a tough SNF road game @ Packers. No game is easy. But, there's no reason to go into a game with fatalistic thinking... especially since the Hawks are a proven Super Bowl caliber team.

All the "stay in the moment" and "stay on schedule" talk by Wilson, PC, etc. means more than we are believing right about now. It isn't just talk for the media. The team MUST and WILL keep battling. Yes, I know we see certain things and draw conclusions, but I wish we, as fans, would be just a bit more like the team in this regard.

Whenever there's assessments (as insightful as they may be), I think some tend to draw unintended conclusions... as if the die is cast through the observations of one loss. There will be adjustments, game planning, and preparation in order to go into Green Bay to play to win the game. The Hawks could even be a more dangerous opponent now coming off a loss. I'm sort of surprised I haven't found anyone here at .net looking at it that way. Maybe some are, but those opinions are buried in the muck.

While the Hawks may not have Kam Chancellor, the Packers don't have Jordy Nelson. They're plenty talented without him, but he is missed just like #31.

We're going to beat the Packers next week.

While I hate predictions, I can appreciate your positivity at this point.

It looks to be a tough challenge for certain. But, I think the Hawks will go into Green Bay and battle. As Marshawn once said, "We got some dogs." Go Hawks.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
All yesterday's loss did was sharpen the blades of our cheese grater.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I took Monday off so We have to beat GB!GO HAWKS!

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Love it and agree.

This team feeds off of emotion. Prime time game, a week after a loss. "everyone" is saying they can't do it without Kam, I expect this team to come out and smack the packers around.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
Injuries. That is why it is better to have many good players instead of one or two great. Although we are spoiled with many great players. What is Dallas offense without Dez? Or Ravens D without Suggs? First game with many players coming off of injureies getting back into swing of things. Tough road game and all. I feel we will be fine just need to settle in and keep ongoing. Super Bowl 50 awaits.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I got the distinct impression that goal number one last week was staying healthy and giving our recuperating and worn out players a full game to just get into game shape. Coming out healthy is probably better than a win in the long-term.

Thomas' first game back. Sherman, barely saw action in the pre-season. Lynch saw even less.

I really think this was a conditioning game. Sure we wanted to win, but not at all costs.

Thankful for a healthy, strong team with a huge ceiling.

0-1 baby

- bsd

Largent80

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3d359ao2 said:
Is the overall health of this team. Just now saw that Dez Bryant is out for 4-6 weeks with a broken foot, and who knows how it will affect him coming back? Terell Suggs out for the season with a torn achilles. There are several other high profile players out with injuries from preseason. Point is - this team is loaded with talent. Was it all on display yesterday? No, it wasn't, we have some things to work on, but I'd rather be able to work on them with a healthy team than with a MASH unit.

Patience, little ones. We're going to win the Superbowl this year. I guarantee it.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13653 ... roken-foot

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13650 ... illes-tear

Post of the week. Excellente senor Peaches.

dbsn2420

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1g6mn99j said:
TeamoftheCentury":1g6mn99j said:

We're going to beat the Packers next week.

This is what I'm talking about! Sunday night game in prime time! Our boys know GB will be gearing up for a dog fight. They will be ready to make a statement that the NFCCG was not a fluke! With that said, It will be an epic :thfight7: I say we come out on top by 7 at least.