Ray Lewis has strong words on Kam situation

flmmkrz

Reaction score
Damn, few could have said it any better than Ray said it there. Kam may or may not get his money here in Seattle but he left his boys out there yesterday. Infinitely more respect for Bennett than Kam.

DJrmb

Reaction score
Kam time to prove what you said. If LoB = Love Our Brother

Ray Lewis just called you out bro. Your teammates, your Brothers, need you and they're the only ones you are hurting going forward with this holdout...

ivotuk

Reaction score
Good post, thank you. Rodney Harrison said something similar in a tweet. Heard it on Brock & Salk so let me see if I can track it down.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Plenty of players with opposing views, such ad Deion and Irvin yesterday. All of which mean just about nothing.

ivotuk

Reaction score
"Michael Robinson explained that holdout safety Kam Chancellor believes he should be paid extra for providing the kind of leadership that operates as supplemental coaching"

"“It thinks that’s BS,” said Rodney Harrison"

“I didn’t want extra for helping out Asante Samuel and young guys I played with. That was something I wanted to do in my heart to see these guys have success. That’s the part that makes you a leader. The fact he expects to get paid for it , baffles me. With that being said I love this guy and the way he plays the game.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... eadership/

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
vin.couve12":jd2djncu said:
Plenty of players with opposing views, such ad Deion and Irvin yesterday. All of which mean just about nothing.

I dunno, I think it means something. Maybe not a lot of something... but still, something.

652cHAWK

Reaction score
I hope Kam gets a chance to listen to it, before he blocks Ray and Stephen A.

OP
OP
Hawkfan77

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
vin.couve12":ocdj0hkd said:
As a player (strictly on field) I believe Kam and Ray are cut from the same clothe so something coming from him might hit a little closer to home than blowhards like Irvin and Deion

OP
OP
Hawkfan77

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
652cHAWK":1m67bl1c said:
I hope Kam gets a chance to listen to it, before he blocks Ray and Stephen A.
Hahahaha, thats awesome

SeahawksFanForever

Reaction score
In this pass-happy era of the NFL, players like Ray Lewis probably appreciate Seattle's defense. It's very tough to play def. nowadays and Seattle's got a good one. Kam needs to come back and lead this team to the superbowl.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
vin.couve12":158f8kar said:

idk, I think modern day players respect the opinion of guys they idolized growing up and played against, like Ray Lewis.

Probably won't change Kam's mind, but might make him pause and think about what he's really trying to accomplish here by being stubborn and costing himself a portion of his legacy.

OP
OP
Hawkfan77

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Largent80":pfqy4oeb said:
Kam is Kanye West. There, I said it.
b28a3a52ee99399a5389e758f7de87b6.gif