I need more Frank Clark

impacthawk

Reaction score
I understand from another website that Frank only played 27% of defensive snaps. While that seems somewhat reasonable on the surface, I did really notice that our 4 man fronts really started to wear down half way through the 3rd quarter, and really didn't impact the game late. On more than one occasion I said out loud to myself, "Where is Frank Clark". We could have used his disruption, and I thought Bennett was tired in the 4th quarter, taking 51 out of 60 defensive snaps in the game......After limited snaps in the pre-season.

Thoughts?

hawknation2015

Reaction score
14 plays is not nearly enough. Meanwhile, Rubin played 36 snaps at the three technique and failed to record a pressure. We're leaving sacks on the table. Clark is also better against the run than Rubin. They are just scared because he "only" weighs 280 lbs.

Atradees

Reaction score
I approve of this thread :thfight7: :thfight7: (Matty Ice just intercepted bye Walter Thurmond)

Nickname: Clark Kent?

peppersjap

Reaction score
You should have heard the lady that called in to Kiro710 today and said that we should replace Kam with Frank Clark. I almost drove off the road but Bob and Groz held there laughter. It didn't surprise me though because it is similar to most conversations I have with a "12" now! I really hate even talking football right now because of all the new fans. Frank Clark at safety? I heard a guy say that we are now using Marshawn as a wide receiver now because he lined up outside on a couple of plays. The same guy said that Tyler Lockett played good for us last year, I said he is a rookie and he replied by saying "I know but he was good for us last year too". I just decided to beat my head on the wall.

massari

Reaction score
Chris Matthews saw less offensive snaps than Lockette.....

I want to see more Mathews.