When The Schedule Came Out...

You predicted the Rams game in the opener would be a...

• Win

Votes: 25 64.1%
  • Loss

Votes: 14 35.9%

• Total voters

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
You predicted the Rams game in the opener would be a win or loss? I think many of us predicted a loss because we know how tough they play us in that dingy dome of theirs. So now that it happened, it seems like most of us can't believe we lost to them. I am intrigued by this element of social study.

chris98251

Reaction score
This is my season prediction. We start slow out of the gate and first game new line was my reason, didn't want to lose but took my Seahawks glasses off for practicality, next week I changed it to a win before the deadline but originally had a loss as well. I think they want to fight for it next week and G reen Bay will hope the home field makes the difference over their play. One can hope right.

Week 1: @ Rams - Loss
Week 2: @ Packers - Win
Week 3: Bears - Win
Week 4: Lions (MNF) - Win
Week 5: @ Bengals - Win
Week 6: Panthers - Win
Week 7: @ Niners - Win
Week 8: @ Cowboys- Loss
Week 9: BYE
Week 10: Cardinals - Win
Week 11: Niners - Win
Week 12: Steelers - Win
Week 13: @ Vikings- Loss
Week 14: @ Ravens - Win
Week 15: Browns - Win
Week 16: Rams - Win
Week 17: @ Cardinals- Win

Final record: 13-3

Jimmy catches 9 TDs.

Out of the gate with two away games I have as losses even if I hate the thought as it stands now. New line on offense will take some time to get in sync, that can be exploited by the Rams and the Packers since both teams know us well at this juncture.

I hope I see reason to edit this.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I predicted a loss (see the Fearless Prediction thread for proof), so I expected it.

However, at the end of the game it looked like the Seahawks were going to win. They had all the momentum after Cary Williams' TD and were up by 7 with time for the Rams to only put together one more drive. So at that point, I thought the Seahawks were going to win.

Then the hope was ripped away when Bailey fell down to give the Rams an easy TD and then again when Marshawn was stuffed. So the disappointment comes not from expecting the Seahawks to lose, but the fact that at the end of the game I thought they had it won and they found a way to blow it.

chris98251

Reaction score
HawkFan72":ho936k21 said:
I predicted a loss (see the Fearless Prediction thread for proof), so I expected it.

However, at the end of the game it looked like the Seahawks were going to win. They had all the momentum after Cary Williams' TD and were up by 7 with time for the Rams to only put together one more drive. So at that point, I thought the Seahawks were going to win.

Then the hope was ripped away when Bailey fell down to give the Rams an easy TD and then again when Marshawn was stuffed. So the disappointment comes not from expecting the Seahawks to lose, but the fact that at the end of the game I thought they had it won and they found a way to blow it.

Well yesterday I was watching as a fan not as a prediction of things to come, emotion and being caught up in the moment so to speak, even with my prediction I was hoping and wanting them to win and was disappointed when they lost. I expected a fight and that's what we witnessed.