A call to Kearly

Shock2k

Reaction score
Kearly, I'm not asking that you do the whole Random Thoughts thing, but, as a community, there is a lot of uncertainty for the season right now.

Personally one of the folks I trust for some thoughtful analysis is you. You would be doing us all a big favor if you could give us some of that sober analysis.

Because I don't know about other people, but I'm just confused right now about the team. What are real problems and what are just dramatics.

Just an ask. I respect your decision to take a step back.

Cheers!
Chris.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Rocket":39sum4bl said:
Perhaps... a detailed post, but quickly locked.
Perhaps.

Yeah, just give him admin power. See if he gets harrassed then. ;)

Renohawk

Reaction score
I have respect for Kearly and his views. I have found myself stalking his comments by clicking on his name and finding all of his comments he makes on other threads.

kearly

Reaction score
Just add someone you like to read as a friend in the User control panel. It will give you a shortcut to their profile page, where you can search their posts two clicks from the home page. I do this all the time for Scottemojo and others.

kearly

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":zui17tvh said:
kearly":zui17tvh said:
Just add someone you like to read as a friend in the User control panel. It will give you a shortcut to their profile page, where you can search their posts two clicks from the home page. I do this all the time for Scottemojo and others.

You and Scotte need to get a room ;)

Srsly tho, you guys should just kiss and get it over with. I'll watch.

Please keep your fantasies to yourself.

Now excuse me while I plan my shrine for Brock Huard.

Latest posts