Nick Moody Officially a Seahawk?

Spleenhawk2.0

Reaction score
I have been waiting for the move to happen that was heavily rumored last week (and somewhat confirmed by PC). But we have not seen anything even remotely official

Just found out that according to Moody's wikipedia page, he is already a member of the Seahawks, and he is assigned number 53.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Moody

This move will likely have to happen sometime today so he can practice with the team tomorrow. Any word on his imminent signing?

Chawks1

Reaction score
Yep, it's official....I want to see if he gets reps at SS this week in practice...

09/14/2015
Waived CB Brandon Dixon from practice squad and signed LB Nick Moody to practice squad.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Spleenhawk2.0":10xubniz said:
I have been waiting for the move to happen that was heavily rumored last week (and somewhat confirmed by PC). But we have not seen anything even remotely official

Just found out that according to Moody's wikipedia page, he is already a member of the Seahawks, and he is assigned number 53.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Moody

This move will likely have to happen sometime today so he can practice with the team tomorrow. Any word on his imminent signing?
Any other numbers on this guy?

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
I was surprised he was signed to the practice squad... everything I heard was he was in the running to be a starter for the niners.

Bob Loblaw

Reaction score
We gave him a shot to be the guy but he just has to many limitations. I think a lot of things people heard about what was happening with the Niners heard wrong

Laloosh

Reaction score
I'd probably talk up a guy that I wanted to trade too. Christine Michael anyone?