Coin Tosses in 2015

marko358

Reaction score
Based on what you witnessed in week 1, do you think we'll continue to kick to the opponent whenever we win the opening coin toss?

Any reason to reassess that strategy?

ringless

Reaction score
I know Arians likes to receive the ball and it drives me crazy. I wish we always kicked. I think it is an advantage. The possibility of two straight possessions in which you can score should never be passed up. Get a FG before the half and a TD to start the next. 10 Points without your opponent ever touching the ball.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
ringless":2hf7jcl6 said:
I know Arians likes to receive the ball and it drives me crazy. I wish we always kicked. I think it is an advantage. The possibility of two straight possessions in which you can score should never be passed up. Get a FG before the half and a TD to start the next. 10 Points without your opponent ever touching the ball.

Even if you dont get the field goal or score at the half, it is a whole new game after they have orange juiced up in the locker room. Motivation should be a lot higher then as it is on the downhill slide to the end of the shift of work. Oh Wait..they just play a game. :mrgreen: