Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread ( Seahawks @ Packers)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
A game that should have been won was lost in the end but hat's off to the Rams and their coaching staff (hell, even their fans) for showing up. The Rams wanted that game more than we did. Reminded me of the Old Seahawks who would stumble through a 10am East Coast game as if they were literally half asleep.

I fully expect to see a better overall performance out of the Seahawks this Sunday night on NBC. It seems that no matter what is going on inside and outside of the locker room, the Seahawks always step it up in prime time. The Seahawks still hold the record for most wins on MNF.

But the Primetime Factor alone won't stop Rodgers. Even without Nelson this will be a giant task. The team has not forgotten that epic 5 minute breakdown in the NFCCG and they and their fans will love nothing more than to take it to us on their home field with the nation watching.

If the Seahawks bring their A+ game, they will win. Anything less and forget about it. I just think too much is going on right now with Kam holding out (hell yes it is a distraction) and the secondary trying to gel with new additions, not to mention our OL which is a massive concern right now for the Hawks to give it an A+ performance. But then again, Prime Time could be the great equalizer.

Here's to my record, and not the Seahawks record, going 0-2 this Sunday.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 24 - Packers 30

Aros' Fearless Record: 0-1

Vesuve

Reaction score
Aros":3pvmpegr said:
Here's to my record, and not the Seahawks record, going 0-2 this Sunday.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 24 - Packers 30

I'll be rooting 100% for our Seahawks, but I too, see a loss and the Hawks will be 0-2.

That said, it's a long season.

davidonmi

Reaction score
The Seahawks will show up for this game just as they do for every primetime game.
Unfortunately Lambeau field with the revenge factor is too much to overcome
Seahawks 27
Packers 30
Season record 1-0

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I've been fearing an 0-2 start since the schedule came out. I really hope the Seahawks show up and make a statement on Sunday Night. But I have the feeling they are still working on too many issues for that to be a good statement. Green Bay is out to avenge their embarrassing collapse. Our Offense should have a better time against the Packers than they did against the Rams, but I think the Defense will be run over a little bit by Rodgers on a mission.

Again, really hope I'm wrong. If the Seahawks play their game, they are the better team and should win. But I don't think they are playing their game yet. They usually don't until the 2nd half of the year.

Packers 31
Seahawks 24

My Record to Date: 1-0

2_0_6

Reaction score
Lynch runs for 150+, and we see a heavy dose of read option.

Hawks: 31
Packers: 24

RTD: 0-1

iigakusei

Reaction score
Two tough close losses to start the season.

Packers 27 - Seahawks 23.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Last week looked like it would be a defensive slugfest and Seattle found themselves in a shootout. This week, with the Seahawks D struggling and Packers D missing some key players, looks like a shootout. So naturally it will end up being a defensive slugfest. Same result, unfortunately.

Seahawks 17
Packers 20

2015 record to date: 0-1

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
First tough double-digit loss for Hawks in the RW era.

Packers - 31
Hawks - 17

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
It all depends on which Seahawk team shows up at Lambeau. If it is the tough, hard-nosed Defensive minded team of last year....then we win by three points. If it plays like they did last week in St. Louis....then we lose.....simply as that!

Hawks46

Reaction score
I don't know what the score will be, but I think we lose by 10.

I hope I'm wrong, but I just didn't see enough out of our defense to come close to stopping GB. It remains to be seen, but I don't think the Rams' offense is that good, and we made them look that good.

I also see the OL coming out pissed, and playing harder than last week. That said, when they realize it's a much less talented front 7 they're facing, they will run the ball effectively. I hope Lynch is more motivated and less distracted than he was last week.

Seahawks -10.

Season to date: 0-1.

tdlabrie

Reaction score
It's possible our defense will tighten up and we get better offensive calls. Still, not enough.
Hawks 24
GB 30
Season record: 0 - 1

endzorn

Reaction score
Something's off with this team. It's a bad time to play Green Bay.
Packers 34
Hawks 16

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
This is a sad and depressing thread. Lol :cry:

Hawks- 27
Packers- 24

Vpk0718

Reaction score
Packers run D is horrific, Russ and Beast will have a field day.

Seahawks 31
Packers 27

grizbob

Reaction score
Neither teams wins or loses. Seahawks 13 Puckers 13.

I had a vision :shock:

Mtjhoyas

Reaction score
After what I witnessed on Sunday vs the Rams; we are in for a long afternoon.

GB 37 SEA 24

The game is never close and Rodgers has a huge day. Media talking point becomes the death of the LOB and the Kam situation lingers even longer.

The silver lining; the Seahawks offense looks really good and Lockett has another big day, further solidifying the early hype/success.

MrThortan

Reaction score
I am optimistic and think the Seahawks are still a championship team and can beat the Packers on their home field if they execute. Prime time Seahawks show up and win a close battle.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Have had a gut feeling we win this.

27-17 Seahawks. Team plays much more inspired football. Lynch and Graham get rolling.