Wire to Wire on Sunday Night...all Hawks folks.....

NewJerseyHawk

Reaction score
This game isn't really close, Seattle rolls....

Seahawks go wire to wire and send a message on ball-control and keep Rodgers off the field.

30-20 is the score late in the 4th and I originally had 30-27 Seahawks with a late score for Packers to make it close......My original thought was the team having the ball last, is winning the game. But I've rewatched their game vs Bears and Lynch, Jackson and Rawls will feast on this defense. John Fox and the Bears actually played good defense most of the afternoon and they have no pass rush.

I just don't see how the passing lanes present in the preseason game vs Philly and vs the Bears aren't there for Seattle. I also see a few more snaps for Chris Matthews in the redzone with Graham. Players like Charles Woodson are sorely missed in their secondary and they lost their up and coming middle linebacker Barrington.

If Green Bay isn't sharp early, they gradually get blown out.

I will preface this by saying Seattle has not been an actual "live" underdog in at least 2-3 plus years. The last time the general public had another team as a clear marker favorite over Seattle was vs SF a couple of years ago, which was a close Niner win....and even that game was not anything else other than down to the wire.

Seattle has nothing to lose and the pressure is on Green Bay to perform and get revenge....when they don't early, the pressure mounts, similar to what happened to Seattle last year in the NFC title game. Their inability to contain Marshawn and the running game frustrates the home team.

Wire to wire....30-20 Seahawks and if Tyler Lockett gets loose on special teams, it has the potential to be 37-20 or 44-20...Packers special teams are horrific....

2_0_6

Reaction score
This would make me very happy come Monday morning when I walk into work full of Packer fans.