SEA vs GB

nrayorr

Reaction score
I don't know about all of you, but I am actually feeling pretty good about a W in this game. I just have a feeling that we are going to do quite well in this game. What do all of you think?

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I'm not feeling it at all, BUT the good thing is the Hawks aren't expected to win this game. So it's kind of nice seeing them be the underdog for once, a lot less expectation.

Win = AWESOME
Lose = 0-2 SUCKS, BUT you're not supposed to go into Lambeau and win.

HawkEye

Reaction score
I believe we will win, and Lynch will have a monster game.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
HawkEye":c1gbmd7y said:
I believe we will win, and Lynch will have a monster game.

I believe that is how we will have to win.

Keeping ARod on the sidelines, by running the ball, killing time, and keeping the O on the field.

Best Defense is keeping the packers O on the sidelines watching.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
The nice thing is that we are allowed to lose here. Anybody is an underdog at Lambeau. But we do probably have a decent shot.

seahawksny

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":20t06wfo said:
We're going to win this football game. Been saying it all week. Been saying it since the schedule came out, actually.

Your mouth to God's ears

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
If they can pound the rock all day long, they have a real shot at winning this game. Win or Lose, this team will be fine and will be in the playoffs. Zero doubt about that.
We all know how good this team plays in prime time under Pete. No reason to think they won't come out playing hard.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
One factor in my spark of confidence:

I'm not sure GB's defense is good enough to stop our run game without totally selling out. This could open other opportunities to exploit. With some good planning and (ugh) playcalling the Hawks O might be able to do some damage.

OP
OP
nrayorr

nrayorr

Reaction score
Grahamhawker":1vjj2pc0 said:
One factor in my spark of confidence:

I'm not sure GB's defense is good enough to stop our run game without totally selling out. This could open other opportunities to exploit. With some good planning and (ugh) play calling the Hawks O might be able to do some damage.

Yes, this is one of the reasons I am confident in winning this game. The Rams D-line was much tougher than GB d-line and their secondary isn't looking that great either, decent but not great. Our offense will be much more effective because of these things.

marko358

Reaction score
GB's OLine taking a hit only increases our chances now. I also think the team is going to have an extra chip on their shoulder since they're considered underdogs.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
c_hawkbob":19hlf83b said:
I got us losing in my pick 'em league, I'd be a hypocrite to say otherwise here.

Me too, though I still feel a little nauseous when I think about that pick. Hoping to be proven ridiculously, gloriously wrong Sunday night.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Me and you both brother, looking forward to being very wrong. Boom

Of course the Pack is w/out their best WR, best OL and one of their best LB.

chawx

Reaction score
We got this! Lynch is going to break them... PS. I'm just going to sit here and watch NJ's sig all day.

Rainger

Reaction score
Well I want us to win. But if my life was dependent on getting it right as to who will win I think I would have to say GB even though it pains me so much to say that.

Thankfully my life does not depend on it so I will predict a Hawks win even though I don't think I will be right. It is wishful thinking.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
I expect a win, we are in their heads.. period, they cant stop the run and they just lost one of their better Oline guys... I dont see our D playing that badly 2 games in a row. BOOK IT.