Has Marshawn Put On Weight?

jake206

Reaction score
IMO, I think he might have lost a step, but he's got Fred Jackson to balance it out. Also there might be a reason, why we are throwing more... Offense might be transitioning.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
jake206":8x6qsfpn said:
IMO, I think he might have lost a step, but he's got Fred Jackson to balance it out. Also there might be a reason, why we are throwing more... Offense might be transitioning.

What makes you say that?
We had to throw last week since we were behind and need yards fast.
That doesn't mean were transitioning and far from it.

jake206

Reaction score
Bobblehead":2ij4z6ag said:
jake206":2ij4z6ag said:

What makes you say that?
We had to throw last week since we were behind and need yards fast.
That doesn't mean were transitioning and far from it.

No real stats to back this, just from eye balling...he just looked a little slow to hit the hole. He's still tough. But at his age, he's bound to regress a little.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
He has lost a step and tbh Idk if we can run our offense through him anymore on a consistent basis. Teams will key in on him. If a weak run defense team can shut him down imagine what other teams are capable of.

OP
OP
W

WilliamCooper

Reaction score
I'm telling you guys he checked out after the SB debacle. There's been a few runs we he could've ran away from people but he looks slow and straight up fat.

Rob12

Reaction score
This is getting ridiculous.

I bet people will be singing an entirely different time by the end of the year.

chris98251

Reaction score
Did you see how they were defending the run? Trailer for cut back on the line and from behind a guy holding the edge and the LB's coming up and shooting gaps, he had no place to go and the blockers were strung out enough that the LB's were gap shooting as soon as he made an attempt to go forward.

It's why the read option worked the second half, if Wilson would have handed the ball to Rawls a few times they would have respected that run as well, it's also why the 7 yd deep pass should have been open all day but we don't use it and Graham should have had a field day.

jake206

Reaction score
He's still getting the job done. 80% of Beastmode is still better than half the RB in the league right now. Not to mention most of the time he has to create his own hole. O-line is not helping him a great deal.

Latest posts