NFL Viewing Map.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
http://506sports.com/

Even tho it does not show us playing the evening game on Sunday, I thought it would be in our interest to post this here. I said that the SEAHAWKS are playing on Sunday NIGHT FOOTBALL... 8)

Fine print stuff printed here..about what ever the fine print is about that is.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Tennessee v Cleveland being shown in Oregon threw me until I joined up the dots.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
DAMNIT!! Michigan vs UNLV is on BTN. I don't get that channel with DISH network(or I should say I don't want to pay for it). I really wanted to see another Harbaugh temper tantrum. lol.
Seattle vs GB is national. My first Seahawk game of the year. Yay!!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
So I get the St. Louis game and the San Diego game followed up by Dallas vs. Philadelphia and Seattle vs. Green Bay as the nightcap. Not too bad in my opinion.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":3rzccwar said:
Tennessee v Cleveland being shown in Oregon threw me until I joined up the dots.
Good grief, I'll probably get stuck with every damned Titans game this season cuz of the Mariota love fest in Oregon. Would much rather watch SD @ Cincy Sunday morning.

irocdave

Reaction score
Why are we saddled with the chargers / bengals? I would love to watch the Bills tear up the pats. Anyone else find it strange that the eagles / cowpatties are the only 1:00pm NFC game? Shoved right down the viewing audiences throat.

Good thing the hawks are on Sunday night.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":e62oyjg0 said:
UK_Seahawk":e62oyjg0 said:
Good grief, I'll probably get stuck with every damned Titans game this season cuz of the Mariota love fest in Oregon. Would much rather watch SD @ Cincy Sunday morning.

Ya Titan game was on last week here too in the portland area. 49ers steelers is the fox game here so ill have that on probably and then obv Cowboys vs Eagles for the 1pm game.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
irocdave":2jsscq18 said:
Why are we saddled with the chargers / bengals? I would love to watch the Bills tear up the pats. Anyone else find it strange that the eagles / cowpatties are the only 1:00pm NFC game? Shoved right down the viewing audiences throat.

Ya Bills Pats is the game I want to see instead of Browns Titans. I know Mariota is playing but are you serious? Those two teams are garbage. Same with Bucs vs Titans.

3 of the worst NFL teams have been on CBS first 2 weeks of season

dopeboy206

Reaction score
We get San Diego @ Cincinnati when the New England @ Buffalo is more intriguing. Smh

Jayburd14

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":1a2tdjh1 said:
Don't forget that game is also being shown in Hawaii, in fact I have renamed the Tennessee Titans the Tennessee Oregon Hawaii Titans.

Jayburd14

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":mvmqtomu said:
DAMNIT!! Michigan vs UNLV is on BTN. I don't get that channel with DISH network(or I should say I don't want to pay for it). I really wanted to see another Harbaugh temper tantrum. lol.
He did have some good tantrums against Oregon State last week

Jayburd14

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":bxfwioau said:
UK_Seahawk":bxfwioau said:
I am just wondering when the Titans and Seahawks play at the same time and same network which game will be shown in the Portland TV market, because I remember when they bumped a couple of Seahawks games for Lions games when Joey Harrington was playing

OP
OP
Seahawkfan80

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
irocdave":gur7csi8 said:

True this point. All the other games are not with Amerikas team of course. The other teams can claim that they had to work with a 10 am start. Conspiracy theories work now. :stirthepot:

http://www.nfl.com/schedules/2015/REG2

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Jayburd14":3pv5ucaq said:
Seahwkgal":3pv5ucaq said:
He did have some good tantrums against Oregon State last week
Yes he did. He was in mid season form. lol. Seriously, I am a huge Michigan fan and I am so bummed that I can't see the game. We do get to see the Bills vs NE out here though.

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
Jayburd14":3h50bu0z said:
hawksfansinceday1":3h50bu0z said:
UK_Seahawk":3h50bu0z said:
I am just wondering when the Titans and Seahawks play at the same time and same network which game will be shown in the Portland TV market, because I remember when they bumped a couple of Seahawks games for Lions games when Joey Harrington was playing

I thought about that too - but thanks to our recent success and all of the bandwagoners, there's no way they would bump a Seahawks game for a Titans game. At least I hope they wouldn't.

OP
OP
Seahawkfan80

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Jayburd14":1i82mhtw said:
hawksfansinceday1":1i82mhtw said:
UK_Seahawk":1i82mhtw said:

It does not happen this season. I just checked. They are on at the same time..but not the same networks.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":1x7nw29b said:
Jayburd14":1x7nw29b said:
hawksfansinceday1":1x7nw29b said:
UK_Seahawk":1x7nw29b said:

It does not happen this season. I just checked. They are on at the same time..but not the same networks.
Good to know, and thank you for checking. I was considering buying Sunday Ticket to be safe. Might do so anyway (games only package) so I don't get stuck with Tennessee on CBS every week and cuz the Chargers are my #2 team and I'd get to watch them a lot when the Hawks aren't on. They're at $250 and change for the season. Is that high?

OP
OP
Seahawkfan80

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I have no idea DAy1. I dont take it as I dont really see it being beneficial to me. Read that as in I dont want to pay for something that will not be used that much. Sorry.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":15wtcs1h said:
I have no idea DAy1. I dont take it as I dont really see it being beneficial to me. Read that as in I dont want to pay for something that will not be used that much. Sorry.
I get it man. No sense in spending for it if it isn't a good value for you. I just like the ability to watch whatever game I want. For example tomorrow morning I wouldn't be stuck with Whiners v. Stealers and Titans v. Browns but could instead watch Bills v. Cheatriots and/or Chargers v. Bungles at 10:00.