Mark my words

Rainger

Reaction score
I have never wanted to be more wrong in my life than this. I am hoping that I will be the brunt of all your terrible comments come Sunday night, telling me what a piece of junk I am but::::::

I believe that at the end of Sunday nights game all of .NET will be wondering if Bevell knows what a tight end is, and how to use him. We have Jimmy but I don't think Bevell has any idea he is on the team. The only time he was targeted in the last game was in hurry up when RW was manipulating the plays.

Please Please Bevell prove me wrong make me the scapegoat of .Net I relish it. :3:

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
You stupid idiot of course Bevell knows about the tight end position. He will target him enough to put GB totally off balance and win the game.

Rainger you are such a piece of Junk. Bevell is the greatest OC we have ever had. Jimmy is going to be targeted at least 10 times in good routes where they have designed him to be running free and not just some fade in the corner.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
rainger":1dovn8g3 said:
I have never wanted to be more wrong in my life than this. I am hoping that I will be the brunt of all your terrible comments come Sunday night, telling me what a piece of junk I am but::::::

I believe that at the end of Sunday nights game all of .NET will be wondering if Bevell knows what a tight end is, and how to use him. We have Jimmy but I don't think Bevell has any idea he is on the team. The only time he was targeted in the last game was in hurry up when RW was manipulating the plays.

Please Please Bevell prove me wrong make me the scapegoat of .Net I relish it. :3:

Are you trying to take Blitzer's job?

Cartire

Reaction score
rainger":3m88xp9u said:

Lord.

This has :vodka: written all over it.

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
Cartire":2vlyw79x said:
rainger":2vlyw79x said:

Lord.

This has :vodka: written all over it.
:thirishdrinkers: ROFL

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
rainger dusting off some Jedi level reverse jinxing here. I dig it.

cesame

Reaction score
My thing with Bevell is he doesn't seem to be great at integrating all of the pieces to make an offense. It's all individually based. Very rarely are players working off of each other to set something up to fool the defense. You really only see it with play action when Lynch sucks the defense in.

Also, I have no numbers or stats, so this is more speculating than anything, but it seems like the biggest plays come off of Wilson scrambling.

Wilson definitely deserves blame as well, as does the offensive line. But it's been 3+ years now and I think we've all seen enough to get a good read on Bevell, and it seems he just lacks creativity and imagination. He's not the worst, but I think he Seahawks can do better.

morgulon1

Reaction score
I think a stoned teen aged kid that has played Madden for any period of time could out perform Bevell.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
rainger":18ek9pbc said:
You stupid idiot of course Bevell knows about the tight end position. He will target him enough to put GB totally off balance and win the game.

Rainger you are such a piece of Junk. Bevell is the greatest OC we have ever had. Jimmy is going to be targeted at least 10 times in good routes where they have designed him to be running free and not just some fade in the corner.

Hey! Attacking the poster is not allowed! Check your PMs.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Over/under on Jimmy catches @ 6.

I'm taking the over.

And not because DB has a stroke of genius.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
Not sure the intent of this thread so take this with a grain of salt.

As I mentioned in another thread, Jimmy had his best game ever against the Rams last week. While its not the 150 yds and 2 TD we all want, I dont expect that to happen ever. In the Jimmy predicition thread a few months back I said something like 800 yds and 12 TD, which is about exactly like Sundays game all season long.

One issue is I don't think Russ knows how to throw to a 6'7 guy. Watching his passes to Jimmy it's like he thinks he's 7'7. The TD where he just kind of chucked it and ducked was the best throw to Jimmy all day. Hopefully once Russ dials his accuracy to Graham in, we'll see a better connection and the dominate TE we all expected.

athanas

Reaction score
Bevell seems to me to be a chess player that focuses on a few key pieces but never sees the whole board. That's fine against your typical ham and egger, but anyone who knows what they're doing can sniff that out toot sweet.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
rainger":qe9qrgxw said:

I think it will be the other way around . He will force the ball to JG . I might be in the minority but I'm thinking this game will get ugly for us . I think this offense is forced and has no fluidity at all remember presseason aka it's just preseason it don't matter oh my bad duh it's the regular season now :sarcasm_on:

sutz

Reaction score
Rainger, I think they should ban both of you.

:twisted:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I believe Rainger must have a cat. For a cat will take over a computer when it wants to and then you have to go and use a search engine to find out where you have been for the last 4 hours and delete all the cookies and postings your cat has done in your name. Usually takes about an hour or 2 to complete. I am working on a program that search and destroys all my posts done by my cats pawprint. It is a work in progress that has shown massive undesireable results.

Go Hawks.

Disclaimer: My master, the cat, does not approve of this message.