10 game win streak (at least) starts next week.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
90% chance it comes down to the wire in the 4th too...seems to be the way we like it..cant ever just win easy

Hawks46

Reaction score
It's not that tough when you can literally call every offensive play, in sequence, with down and distance.

We don't fool anybody.

Sad thing is, I called this loss by 10 points. And I'm still raging pissed off about it because honestly, we should've won.

I can handle getting beat. I am honestly very fatigued watching this offense beat itself. Sweezy killed a drive single handedly.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Rams loss was harder to swallow. I'm with J.. this schedule starts to ease up..

vs. Bears - win
vs. Lions (MNF) - win
at Bengals - toss up
vs Panthers - win
at Niners - win
at Cowboys (without Romo/Dez) - win
vs Cardinals (SNF) - win
vs 49ers - win

I see 7-1 at worst, 8-0 at best.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Not too worried. I want to see how they play at home against a crap team. If they take care of business against Chicago, they'll be all right. If not, I'm gonna be pretty nervous.

MrThortan

Reaction score
I think we are going on a win streak as well. Rams always play us tough and Green Bay is hard to beat at home. Our next 2 game are at home. We showed some improvement this week and I expect us only to keep getting better. Some home games are really going to help us.

kearly

Reaction score
We just expect Seattle to dig a hole and blast themselves out of it. I feel that way too.

My only issue with said premise is that Seattle does not look like themselves yet, and I don't think this is a case of our opponents making us look bad. Our O-line cannot run block. Our passing game can't get anyone open deep. Our defense doesn't have energy and is missing a lot of tackles. Our pass rush looks sub-par.

I saw some good things in this game, but keep in mind that Green Bay was missing half a dozen starters to injury and still beat our team by 10. The Green Bay team Seattle blew out in week 1 last year was a much better squad than the wounded Green Bay team that beat Seattle tonight.

If Seattle has their 'wake up' moment, they'll be fine, even if it means a January trip to Lambeau. I just wonder how long it will take to wake up. And if they don't wake up, forget it.

I think Kam holding out plus all the other adversity is really holding back the team's mojo.

CalgaryHawk

Reaction score
We need to go undefeated at home because this team does not look consistent and disciplined enough to win a lot of road games. Let's hope Arizona stumbles and 10 wins is enough to win the division this year.