window closed?

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Offense is terrible. Defense is swiss cheese when it counts. It was fun while it lasted.......

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
This is a .500 team until our QB punches our OC in the face or demands this team fire him.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Gotta love fans who post fresh off a loss. :pukeface:

ZagHawk

Reaction score
My worry is by the time they build a real O-Line. Marshawn will be gone and the defense will of course not be nearly as good, so it won't matter.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
ZagHawk":18aiwban said:
My worry is by the time they build a real O-Line. Marshawn will be gone and the defense will of course not be nearly as good, so it won't matter.

Our o-line has been terrible for years.

We have lost to the Rams and other quality teams on the road for years.

The only difference is this year its the first two games of the year so we dont have anything to balance it out yet.

Had we kicked the crap out of Chicago at home today, there would be none of these stupid posts.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Aros":1m9xi6j1 said:

Going back to the Super Bowl, we've lost 6 of our last 7. I think it's perfectly valid to wonder if the ride is over.

The performances we've seen are not of a good team getting bad breaks and losing close games; they're of an inept team with no heart or identity, and suspicious leadership. Those teams don't just "click" one day and go on win streaks.

I agree that this is a .500 team. Probably the most expensive one in recent history to boot.

jake206

Reaction score
We played Packers at Lambeau, tough venue...I don't think window is closed by a long shot. Plus Russell is still getting comfortable playing within the pocket. Haven't seen much of Frank Clark and other rookies. Also we'll be playing several games at Clink so its going to even out.

davidonmi

Reaction score
giving up on them that quickly? wow, you would think after 2 straight SB appearances they would have some trust.
This was a brutal stretch to open the season

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":365vjj46 said:
Aros":365vjj46 said:

Going back to the Super Bowl, we've lost 6 of our last 7. I think it's perfectly valid to wonder if the ride is over.

The performances we've seen are not of a good team getting bad breaks and losing close games; they're of an inept team with no heart or identity, and suspicious leadership. Those teams don't just "click" one day and go on win streaks.

I agree that this is a .500 team. Probably the most expensive one in recent history to boot.
6 or our last 7? Are you really talking about pre-season games?

Only seattle fans... :roll:

davidonmi

Reaction score
if we don't beat chicago by at least 10 I will join that wagon. We will though

Wartooth

Reaction score
I saw Clark in on a couple of snaps...
Pushing his guy back into Rogers face.
Then they took him out!
Why?

Hawkpower

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":1y9lg25l said:
Aros":1y9lg25l said:

6 of 7?? LOL counting Preseason games.

.500 team??

Good god. Its as if fans here dont even remember last year.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":26ausntd said:
WindCityHawk":26ausntd said:
Aros":26ausntd said:

Okay, then we've lost 3 of our last 3.

Hey, look at that, my point still stands!

OP
OP
gowazzu02

gowazzu02

Reaction score
davidonmi":1w08ml8q said:
giving up on them that quickly? wow, you would think after 2 straight SB appearances they would have some trust.
This was a brutal stretch to open the season
Stl got tore up by the redskins........

Hawkpower

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":2mobj8nj said:
Hawkfan77":2mobj8nj said:
WindCityHawk":2mobj8nj said:
Aros":2mobj8nj said:

Okay, then we've lost 3 of our last 3.

Hey, look at that, my point still stands!

The SuperBowl.....against the cheaters, and two tough road games.

Not sure there is any point embedded in there.