If you're "IN", post here now.

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score
That's it. The title says it all.

If you're in. Post here. Otherwise rub (Bevells Head for Luck)

I don't want posts of "you're just trying to be a holier than thou fan". Yada yada. That's not what this is about.

Here's what's going to happen. We will start rolling. And the bandwagon will start filling again. But I want to weed out those crap stick bandwagons. So if you're in to win, let's hear it. Right here, right now.

This is not a discussion post. This is a "we are 0-2, but damn we have lots of talent and we are finishing minimum 11-5 and making the playoffs, and then we are going to kick ass, and win the NFC championship, make the Super Bowl. We will then be doubted, but guess what, we are going to win the whole damn thing".

I'm freakin in.

skihawk

Reaction score
They will be fine. Two tough road games. But lots to like. Especially Russ running ball, and the defense played well for most part. Look for a beat down nextweek and the winning streak will begin

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
We will finish 11-5, NFC West Champions, another home playoff game but go on the road to the Packers in the NFC Championship. Of course. As it should be.

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
Absolutely I'm in.

No doubt. Nobody will want to play this team in the playoffs. We made huge strides today. Flashed brilliance. Need it for 60 minutes. We only won one quarter of football today, maybe tied another…against a machine with a huge chip on their shoulder, and entered the 4Q with the lead.

We just need to play smarter- everyone in the organization needs to focus on intelligent football.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I've been in since 1976. Feels like there might be a little room to stretch out in here with some of the bandwagoners jumping off. See ya. Thanks for visiting.

smashmouth59

Reaction score
I'm in. I could see us rolling through the next two for sure. Cincinnati will be tough but we will squeak out a win. At the Ravens and at Arizona look the toughest but I wouldn't be surprised if we won out. I know that sounds ridiculous right now but I am calling it. 14-2. Go Hawks.

irocdave

Reaction score
I don't see the need for a thread like this, but if it helps, I'm in. This is still a good team, not as good as last year yet, or the year before, but good enough to challenge for the division. Lots of "if's" need to happen but they can be better than last years team. It's up to them, not us.

RussB

Reaction score
Im in. Rough start but hawks will bounce back. Forget those stupid ass stats that say 0-2 teams dont make playoffs

johnnyfever

Reaction score
11-5. I'm in. I'm only worried about the cards for the nfc west. I think it comes down to the last game.

wyliecat

Reaction score
I'm in, team looked better vs. Pack than vs. Rams, we'll be fine with a few home games under our belt.

red17hawk

Reaction score
You don't win a game (or season) in the first quarter . Worst case, we will travel to GB in January for NFCCG. Winning NFCCG on the road will be sweeter.

Msfann

Reaction score
I'm in, its only 2 games so far. We got this.

Go Hawks!

gtcotcakya

Reaction score
I'm in. Can't say I'm really surprised we're sitting 0-2, although it's not what I'd hoped for. But it doesn't really matter how we start, as long as we finish strong and earn a ticket to the post-season - which I'm pretty confident we'll do.

crosfam

Reaction score
We are a playoff team for sure. Can't wait to play the Cardinals and prove it twice. I do hope GB gets upset by somebody before we play them though. Maybe Carolina. I can see us in the playoffs @ Carolina this year. All the Cam Newton hype, and we move one for the 3rd year in row.

Our line will improve, our defense will stiffen, and we will go on a long win streak.

Also, look how many GB players were hurt playing against us...

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Of course I'm in silly man. We're going to go on an epic roll while ESPN slobbers all over Erin's knob. That and we play either crap teams or good teams that are done because of injury (Dallas) pretty much here on out.

We got this. 14-2 hon, have some faith now.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Im in.

Just like last year I said all we need to do is get in and anything can happen. Wildcard or Division Winner...dont matter