Richard Sherman is eating...

WilliamCooper

Reaction score
A gigantic piece of humble pie for dinner on the flight back home. Everyone eventually gets a slice in the NFL. Let's hope it lights a fire under him and this lackluster defense.

jake206

Reaction score
Why, he played against Aaron Rodgers...not a middle of the road QB. But arguably NFLs top 1 or 2 QBs. Its nothing to be ashamed about.

We would have had to have played a mistake free to win this thing. We almost did for a few moments in the 2nd half. For the most part, I thought the penalty plays were where our secondary got taken advantage of.

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
Hasn't looked like himself. Maybe it's the contract and he doesn't care anymore... But I've never seen Sherman not look back for the ball. Until the last two games

RussB

Reaction score
Didnt he only get one pass caught on him ? they didnt even throw to his side :lol:

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Why? Because Rodgers took a shot against him on a free play after dumbass Bennett jumped offsides for the third time and made a perfect throw?

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Hmmm. The only bad play of his I remember from tonight was the awful PI call. Refresh my memory if there was something else. But last week on the other hand.......when he got smoked by Steadman Bailey....that's gotta burn. And he didn't even turn around for the ball. That was like the reincarnation of Kelly Jennings. He mos def doesn't seem right.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
The play they called PI on Sherman should have been blown dead. Bennet jumped offsides causing a false start which is why half the line just stood up and did nothing. Officials were not great in this game.

rideaducati

Reaction score
If Bennett doesn't jump offsides on those plays, Rodgers doesn't even attempt those throws. I think the Seahawks should fine Bennett for every offsides penalty, they're beyond ridiculous.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
WilliamCooper":1luke9gs said:
A gigantic piece of humble pie for dinner on the flight back home. Everyone eventually gets a slice in the NFL. Let's hope it lights a fire under him and this lackluster defense.

2 targets against all night equals humble pie?

Good. Lord.

seaNOmercy

Reaction score
rideaducati":1rw2tikf said:
If Bennett doesn't jump offsides on those plays, Rodgers doesn't even attempt those throws. I think the Seahawks should fine Bennett for every offsides penalty, they're beyond ridiculous.

Michael "offsides" Bennett.

I'm shocked by how often he's able to do it. If he doesn't line up in the neutral zone he's liable to jump, it's mind boggling!

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
The Legion of Boo has given up 116 passer ratings to Foles and Rodgers. Over 70% completion and over 500 yds passing after two games.

I'm not sure Kam can fix this.

253hawk

Reaction score
Hard to blame Sherman when Bennett jumps offsides, giving them a free play and the WR's can just freestyle routes without worry. I don't recall Bennett doing it as much or at all in 2013, but last year and this year he's good for it a couple of times per game. Maybe he needs to wear earplugs so he can't bite on every single hard count and rely on watching the ball/line movement instead.

OP
OP
W

WilliamCooper

Reaction score
Russ Willstrong":39ja7epq said:
The Legion of Boo has given up 116 passer ratings to Foles and Rodgers. Over 70% completion and over 500 yds passing after two games.

I'm not sure Kam can fix this.

I can excuse Rodgers lighting us up, he's the best in the business. But Nick Foles LOLOLOL. He got dominated by the bottom feeding Redskins today. This D has serious issues.

peppersjap

Reaction score
He definitely interfered on the long play but that was on Bennett for one of his continual offsides penalties. The guy is a beast but he needs to stop! Sherman probably had his worst game ever which probably would have been a good game for most and after the game he stood up like a man and held himself accountable.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
The TD was on ET. Sherm carried his coverage inside after peeking back to make sure there was no one on the sideline, but shouldn't necessarily be there under normal circumstances. Looked like cover 3 to me and not cover 1. But even if it were cover 1 ET is still late with his feet stuck in the sand. Looked like he thought the ball was going to the route in front of him.

redhawk253

Reaction score
As others have said.. humble pie for what.. he essentially took adams out of the game... he had already released that wr to the safety and broke off to midfield on the pi and was able to recover. The td from what i remember was on et.. and sherman even recovered there when he noticed nobody picked him up and he almost got his arm in there..

And whoever said bailey burnt him last week. HAH. That was a perfect throw and a better catch.. sherm was with him step for step.. had his arm in on the play too.. bailey somehow managed to bring it in annnnd absorb a good hit from et.

TorontoHawk

Reaction score
Bennett was to blame for both TD's on the offside calls even though one should have been blown dead. Sherman got beat but would have been a totally different play if Bennett did not jump offside.