Shead

NewJerseyHawk

Reaction score
Actually thought it was the best defensive effort in almost a full season, if you take away the three or hour free plays that generated almost 150 yards of their total offense. They dominated most of the game and Burley played strong as well as Shead.

There were probably 3 plays on running downs that Starks probably got a few extra yards that Kam perhaps doesn't allow but I think they've found something with Shead, Burley and eventually Lane and the 2 starting CB's.

I don't see any other QB on the schedule other than Big Ben vs Pittsburgh that will give us problems the rest of the way. If we call a good game like last night, Seattle is going to be very tough to stop.

Now, about that offense and RW not running early in the first half, when they never covered the outside on the zone read and not giving Graham opportunities, that's something different. I also think that the team didn't miss Simon at all on defense or in the secondary either.

NewJerseyHawk

Reaction score
The wild card is what can McCray give the team if he eventually gets on to the field. I also need to see how would they eventually factor in a Dion Bailey, who I don't think played a defensive snap at all yesterday.