Its all the refs fault?

253hawk

Reaction score
Well you signed up for it. Why not reply to the individual(s) in question instead of starting a thread to make a blanket statement about the thoughts of everyone en masse? That's pretty ignorant.

Hawks46

Reaction score
It's obvious the refs were pretty bad last night.

5 picked up flags. This crew was in the habit of just throwing flags and figuring it out later. It killed a lot of rhythm for both teams.

Then again, you come here and insult the entire forum. I'm surprised you're not banned already, troll.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
We all know Packer fans have NEVER complained about officiating after a loss...especially against the Seahawks...and if they did I'm sure they didn't continue to complain about it for years to come.

253hawk

Reaction score
FWIW, Steratore did the SEA/SF NFCCG as well, and that was pretty much a ref circus.

Hawks46

Reaction score
fenderbender123":38r26lry said:
We all know Packer fans have NEVER complained about officiating after a loss...especially against the Seahawks...and if they did I'm sure they didn't continue to complain about it for years to come.

No kidding. That's the height of irony.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Reading the forum all morning, and I'd say refs are last on a long list of the reasons blamed for the loss.

That said, the first couple weeks of the NFL season have really been "The Referee Show." They seem to be more involved in the games than ever before. Not just big penalties, but replay reviews out of nowhere, and endless deliberations/conferences before and after announcing penalties. They barely make a false start call without huddling up for a discussion anymore.

White Devil

Reaction score
Packer_junkie":1wv7t0f1 said:
Bahahahahahahahahaha what a joke.... This place is sad.

f4HjAgD.gif

kf3339

Reaction score
Packer_junkie":34kdsgon said:
Bahahahahahahahahaha what a joke.... This place is sad.

You started a thread for this?

What a moronic thing to do.