I feel like the Hawks are about to win the next 6

TaFeargOrm

Reaction score
There is a frustrating learning curve going on with the team on many levels but this is nothing new. Each year they seem to start out like this as schemes and personnel are tweaked however I just have a feeling they are about to rip off 6 wins in a row with a vengeance. And I'm flying in to Seattle to be there for their first win next week. :th2thumbs:

justafan

Reaction score
This team is capable of it.Even if we end up 5-3 we are in good position I think.

keatonisballin

Reaction score
Before the season I was hoping for 12-4. I'm thinking now 10-6 and a wildcard. We're already 0-1 in the NFC West and 0-2 in the NFC. And lost to our biggest competition for the #1 seed. I think we can win the next 6 just due to the lower level of opponents we face. But it will take complete games, against Detroit especially. No more sputtering in the first half and come roaring out in the second.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I can't ignore the month coming up. Seahawks have been extremely bad in October under Pete Carroll. It has been their worst month every year he's been the coach. I expect we'll lose a couple more in October, but then they flip a switch after that usually.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Not beating Cincy in Cincy at 10:00 AM. Watched them vs. Chargers yesterday and they're a good team, especially at home. 5 of the next 6 and maybe only 4 of 6 cuz unless our team's play improves they don't win in Dullass. Want to be wrong though......

RCATES

Reaction score
keatonisballin":1fu330bf said:
Before the season I was hoping for 12-4. I'm thinking now 10-6 and a wildcard. We're already 0-1 in the NFC West and 0-2 in the NFC. And lost to our biggest competition for the #1 seed. I think we can win the next 6 just due to the lower level of opponents we face. But it will take complete games, against Detroit especially. No more sputtering in the first half and come roaring out in the second.

Care to explain the other 4 losses?

@Bears (No Cutler) W
vs. Lions (Have you seen this year's Lions team) and at Home. W
@Bengals (I like our chance's against Andy Dalton with our Defense but) L
vs. Panthers W
@Niners W
@Cowboys (No Romo/ No Dez/ No Problem) W
vs. Cardianls (@ Home we take game 1) W
vs Niners W
vs. Steelers (Steelers are bad on the road with a crazy loud Clink on Monday Night Football) W
@Vikings (This team has all types of problems, don't let yesterdays fluke fool you) W
@Ravens (At 0-2 as well this team is hard to read but I still believe we win this one on Sunday Night Football) W
vs Browns W
vs Rams W
@ Cardinals (If Palmer is still standing) L

I have us at 12-4 at worse.

mikeak

Reaction score
I was thinking a minimum of 4-1 over the next 5 which still keeps in the playoff hunt which is the goal

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
RCATES":1pjbmct6 said:
keatonisballin":1pjbmct6 said:

Care to explain the other 4 losses?

@Bears (No Cutler) W
vs. Lions (Have you seen this year's Lions team) and at Home. W
@Bengals (I like our chance's against Andy Dalton with our Defense but) L
vs. Panthers W
@Niners W
@Cowboys (No Romo/ No Dez/ No Problem) W
vs. Cardianls (@ Home we take game 1) W
vs Niners W
vs. Steelers (Steelers are bad on the road with a crazy loud Clink on Monday Night Football) W
@Vikings (This team has all types of problems, don't let yesterdays fluke fool you) W
@Ravens (At 0-2 as well this team is hard to read but I still believe we win this one on Sunday Night Football) W
vs Browns W
vs Rams W
@ Cardinals (If Palmer is still standing) L

I have us at 12-4 at worse.

Yeah, the most worrisome game in that schedule is the last two. Funny, it's a year bookended by pairs of intimidating games with everything else more winnable.

justafan

Reaction score
Every time I look at a schedule picking wins and losses im wrong.We usually lose a game you dont expect and roll through a stretch you think we might lose 1 or 2.

gadgor

Reaction score
I am not sure about us beating the Steelers. Their offense is ridiculously good and they will have Bell back.

RCATES

Reaction score
gadgor":2p2fwv3t said:
I am not sure about us beating the Steelers. Their offense is ridiculously good and they will have Bell back.

Monday Night Football at the Clink. It would take a Titanic effort by Steelers to pull that game off. I'm saying it right now no one is beating Hawks at the Clink this year.

NewJerseyHawk

Reaction score
Get to 6-2 and a bye week....Arizona's schedule is soft, I only have them losing at Pittsburgh before they visit Seattle....

It should be 7-1 Arizona at 6-2 Seattle, both teams coming off a bye week. Win that game and both are at 7-2 with 7 games left....Arizona has Green Bay visiting in Game 15 before Seattle visits in Game 16 in the finale.

Key is staying healthy, not winning games. Seattle strength is sheer numbers and roster depth and that needs to stay in place vs wins and losses. If they stay healthy, sky is the limit for this roster.

Only variable is whether JS pulls off a roster trade at the deadline and searches the roster to find another offensive lineman for depth and strength at point of attack....we are gaining cap space with each week of Kam's holdout, so it's going to get used eventually.

BayAreafbfan

Reaction score
The Hawks will be just fine. You will win the next two and be back to .500 . It's a new season after that. Gotta get Graham the ball more and Lynch has to pick it up. He's been below his average thus far.

Hawks46

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3pdl1kk5 said:
Not beating Cincy in Cincy at 10:00 AM. Watched them vs. Chargers yesterday and they're a good team, especially at home. 5 of the next 6 and maybe only 4 of 6 cuz unless our team's play improves they don't win in Dullass. Want to be wrong though......

If we can't beat Dallas with no Romo, then we don't really deserve to go to the playoffs.