Bench Kearse!

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Hes going to slowly get phased out. Lockett will take his place, its already happening.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Brock talked about it in Blue 42. Lockett and Mathews played over him down the stretch. I said at the time his contract would of been better off spend somewhere else and got killed for it. He's made some unbelievable plays but he will be phased out.

titan3131

Reaction score
He is not a nfl reciever his ceiling is above average at best with his floor being DOG PILES.

capncrunch

Reaction score
Yes. I think we'll see less and less of Kearse as the season goes along. It looks like Lockett has beaten him out already. Matthews got some action too. With Graham's role expanding we may finally be rid of him. I wanted him to be cut before the season began.

jblaze

Reaction score
I wish we would have kept Norwood and let Kearse go. Not only are they similar in skill sets, Norwood is much cheaper and the club has longer control and his ceiling is higher.

Baldwin and Lockett are your 1 and 2, who would be our 3rd WR? After those two, it drops off a bit. Matthews hasn't shown the consistency. We need Richardson back.