Earl calling out Kam

ludakrishna

Reaction score
Per Michael Silver. It's about time Kam hears what his teammates feel of him. Quitter.

Attachments

• IMG_20150921_114420.jpg
    IMG_20150921_114420.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 3,400

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I love what Earl said.

The team's frustrated with Kam, so now they're voicing their opinions. Dude's wrong, everyone's saying it. Unfortunately I think all these quotes are falling on deaf ears...........cause Kam seems content to let his pride get the better of him. So he's going to destroy his rep and legacy over this ridiculous holdout.

Austin Hawk

Reaction score
My wife and I are still baffled by this. My understanding is that the Seahawks made a final offer of 8.1 million, and Kam wants 9 million. To normal folks like us, that's a paltry difference. The 12's have always LOVED Chancellor, and he's so well respected throughout the league. Why is he throwing all that goodwill out the window, and sacrificing our team like this? I don't know how much of a difference it would have made against Green Bay, but I believe the Rams game would have been different with him in our lineup.

We are really getting pissed at him now. He is not above the team. He has a damn contract. That's what contracts are for. You can't change the terms whenever you feel like it. He can always try to negotiate a different deal - but in the meantime he needs to be fulfilling his current contract.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":26okpn5c said:
I love what Earl said.

The team's frustrated with Kam, so now they're voicing their opinions. Dude's wrong, everyone's saying it. Unfortunately I think all these quotes are falling on deaf ears...........cause Kam seems content to let his pride get the better of him. So he's going to destroy his rep and legacy over this ridiculous holdout.

And his bank account, dude is going to end up broke doing this.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
OkieHawk":1c0fif41 said:
Sgt. Largent":1c0fif41 said:
I love what Earl said.

This is what I don't get. He wants more money, yet he is making choices that he knows for a fact will have the opposite outcome.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
fenderbender123":1ch9quaz said:
OkieHawk":1ch9quaz said:
Sgt. Largent":1ch9quaz said:
I love what Earl said.

This is what I don't get. He wants more money, yet he is making choices that he knows for a fact will have the opposite outcome.

I know, he should realize he's not getting that money back now that PA has closed the door on negotiations.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
fenderbender123":3o6ka74h said:
OkieHawk":3o6ka74h said:
Sgt. Largent":3o6ka74h said:
I love what Earl said.

Players and agents don't think this way..............they think "if I get what I want then the bigger new contract will cancel out whatever fines and game checks I'm getting docked."

BUT, when Paul Allen himself says "nope, we're done here?" Then yes, Kam and his idiot agent better not call that bluff.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
I just have to read his twitter to know what kind of person Kam is. Just compare twitter feeds.

Someones you have to swallow your pride and move on before things are irreparably harmed. I hope Kam figures that out.

60niners

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":29uwyipc said:
Kam's return is the lift this team needs, but I don't see it coming.
I think this is more of a fan's perspective than a player's... But I could be wrong. I think if Chancellor decided to come back out of the blue, it would be hard to move on and forget all that happened up until that point.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
YYZHawksFan":19r8gwxf said:
I just have to read his twitter to know what kind of person Kam is. Just compare twitter feeds.

Someones you have to swallow your pride and move on before things are irreparably harmed. I hope Kam figures that out.

The fact he favorites tweets that basically say "pay Kam, screw your team" says all you need to know about him right now.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
60niners":3a3o9hma said:
SomersetHawk":3a3o9hma said:
I think this is more of a fan's perspective than a player's... But I could be wrong. I think if Chancellor decided to come back out of the blue, it would be hard to move on and forget all that happened up until that point.

I am sure it would be until a good old shit kicking of the 9ers. Then all would be forgotten.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
60niners":33iqblk3 said:
SomersetHawk":33iqblk3 said:

I think Kam's teammates would welcome him back with open arms. They love him, why would they not?

What's going to ruin his relationship forever with his teammates is if he continues this nonsense for the rest of the year.

Every week he's damaging that relationship.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
YYZHawksFan":nehogazb said:
60niners":nehogazb said:
SomersetHawk":nehogazb said:

I am sure it would be until a good old shit kicking of the 9ers. Then all would be forgotten.

No need to be a jerk, but that's just my opinion.

60niners

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1naohury said:
60niners":1naohury said:
SomersetHawk":1naohury said:

I think Kam's teammates would welcome him back with open arms. They love him, why would they not?

What's going to ruin his relationship forever with his teammates is if he continues this nonsense for the rest of the year.

Every week he's damaging that relationship.
That's kind of what I was thinking. Sounds like Earl is already a bit soured on it, so the longer it goes on, the easier it will be to move on without him - but when he comes back it basically reshuffles everything and ruffles some feathers.

marko358

Reaction score
Shead played a good game as Kam's replacement. Looks like it's time to move on IMO.

sutz

Reaction score
fenderbender123":2wntocg6 said:
Exactly. It made some sense up until Paul Allen said no more.
It never made sense to me. He was and still is one of the highest paid SS's in the league. There is no reason that I can understand for his desire to renegotiate a contract he signed only last year beyond simple greed.

mikeak

Reaction score
I have an issue with a player saying he doesn't think about it and stays away from it and the reporter then inserts how he interprets those words and the INTERPRETATION by the REPORTER is what sets the headline.......

OP should change the title to Reporter thinks Earl is calling out Kam....