Hangover Monday? I Got Your Hair Of The Dog Right Here

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Not feeling so perky this morning? An 0-2 start, Kam Chancellor holdout and a Seahawks team not quite running on all cylinders can have that effect. Of course it could have been the extra (your drink of choice here) last night to help drown the pain.

But I have news for you, 12's.

The winning starts this Sunday and doesn't end there. For this Sunday will be just the beginning of an epic turnaround. You can give a prize fighter a few blows that brings him to his knees temporarily, but the best always get back up, and when they do, look out because now you have a pissed off prized fighter.

The Seahawks are a pissed off prize fighter right now. The Cutler-less Bears are precisely the elixer we need to drink in this Sunday. Winning - just like losing - is contagious in the NFL. Confidence can falter with losses that pile up, but I am telling you right here and right now that the losing streak ends Sunday. It is of no importance that it's against a weakened opponent. All that matters is for this team to be reminded of why they are still one of the best teams in all of football.

They need the 12's.

While we figure things out in the first two months of NFL football, there is too much talent, too much capability, drive and determination to keep faltering indefinitely. No, no...What you will undoubtedly witness starting this Sunday is the beginning of what will be another championship season.

Adversity? Come on man, this team eats adversity for fuel.

It's okay to question Bevell, the play calling, decision making...It's the very life force of .NET. But to question the heart of a champion is fool's gold. Get ready brothers and sisters, the road to Super Bowl 50 truly begins this Sunday.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I love reading inspiration from the Godfather :) ...I had an extra long day at work today, and started feeling like crud (chills +body aches+snot throat) so I got home and took a couple shots of rum. We'll see how I feel tomorrow.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I think it is worse for Green Bay......they have to deal with the Seahawk Hangover too. See Rams Vs Skins for proof. :mrgreen:

:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: