This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Chicago Bears

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Ok, I'm ready for a nice home game and a weak opponent. Hey, I'm in luck! Bears at the Clink! It'll be nice to kick around a team for a change (at least, it better turn out that way! :evil: ). Man those first two games were a brutal way to start... I was pretty much expecting to be 0-2, and anything better would have felt like a bonus to me. And it can only get better from here on out, and it will. I think in a few weeks we'll pretty much forget the cold start. And really, for being on the road against two tough teams, we could/should have won both of 'em. I think we just need some "tweaks". [EDIT] And having the "BOOM" back helps too!... #31 :D :D :D

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

Da Bears

http://www.dabears.com/forums/

Chicity sports

http://chicitysports.com/forum/forumdis ... ears-Forum

Bear Report (Scout)

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=25

Bears Headquarters

http://bearshq.com/index.php#c1

"Official" forum

http://www.chicagobearboards.com/

If you know of any I missed, please post below.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Wow, I just checked out a few of them... They make dotnet look like happy-land. Those are some gloomy places.

In the "dabears" forum, there's an entertaining thread about how bad are the Seahawks going to beat the bears. The average guess is around 40-3.

Lots of threads about "rebuilding..."

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
minormillikin":3j05dscd said:
Wow, I just checked out a few of them... They make dotnet look like happy-land. Those are some gloomy places.

In the "dabears" forum, there's an entertaining thread about how bad are the Seahawks going to beat the bears. The average guess is around 40-3.

Lots of threads about "rebuilding..."

Yeah, I love threads like that. They still respect the hell out of us, unlike some "fans" on this very site... Any team in the league would have had a very tough time winning those two games.

SuperMan28

Reaction score
Gonna be another long day for CHI. I'd spot them ten points and still say SEA covers it.

Qwest field is the worst place an opposing team could play this week. SEA gonna gonna be gunning hard. No chance for CHI.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
After the way we were treated when we went to a game out there in 2006, I enjoy every last second of misery for their p.o.s. fan base.

marko358

Reaction score
I'm from Chicago, living in Seattle now. Always hated the Bears and their annoying fan base. We will destroy this garbage team.

canfan

Reaction score
Didn't Jimmy Clausen cost John Fox his job once already? I wonder how excited he is to trot him out on the field at Century Link on Sunday? :shock:

BeaHUman

Reaction score
I talked to a Bears fan at work and he is so down on the team, he didn't even take the option of using our company season tickets just to see them.

marko358

Reaction score
BeaHUman":2pzq0jmx said:
I talked to a Bears fan at work and he is so down on the team, he didn't even take the option of using our company season tickets just to see them.

Please forward those to me. :D

BeaHUman

Reaction score
marko358":34y9ciot said:
BeaHUman":34y9ciot said:

Please forward those to me. :D

I couldn't even con them out for myself. The guy is CFO so could have had them in a second.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Bears.gif

morgulon1

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":rk3341n6 said:
After the way we were treated when we went to a game out there in 2006, I enjoy every last second of misery for their p.o.s. fan base.

Ive been to a couple of Sea vs Chi games in Seattle and was embarrassed to see some of the crap Sea fans were pulling. It happens everywhere.

irocdave

Reaction score
Man I actually feel bad for Bears fans after reading some of the posts on those sites. Reminds me of the Hawks in 93. I found the thread asking if the Bears had 12 on the field every play would they compete with the Hawks really funny. The responses were very clever. " it would take 4 plays for the O to score if the Hawks were not on the field, why would you think adding a player every down would help".