Cutler out, Clausen in for Sunday.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
ludakrishna":2redbo91 said:
He will be the next coming of Tom Brady. Our team plays down to competition.
History says that . But I just can't see us in the position we are in to lose this one . If by some chance RW doesn't cut up this crappy bears D and our D doesn't shut them down we really do have bigger problems than we think we have

ringless

Reaction score
Clausen is going to be throwing interception after interception. Cutler was bad enough, but Clausen's throws were off. Often not even close to the intended receiver.

You guys should be able to dispose of them in similar fashion and at least by 14 points, especially at home. Seahawks start a long winning streak this week

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Sitting here at 0-2 I feel, meh. Not worried as much. Confident in that the team will bounce back. Lose this Sunday to the Bears, that meh will be quickly upgraded to an uneasy panic held down by a dose of optimism.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
ringless":2lpqsztc said:
Clausen is going to be throwing interception after interception. Cutler was bad enough, but Clausen's throws were off. Often not even close to the intended receiver.

You guys should be able to dispose of them in similar fashion and at least by 14 points, especially at home. Seahawks start a long winning streak this week

If you guys were able to clobber them....on the road......with Clausen only playing a half and change, imagine what we can do to them at home.

14 points? Maybe in the first quarter.

This wont even be close.

soxhawk

Reaction score
hawkfannj":ia5ayt73 said:
ludakrishna":ia5ayt73 said:
History says that . But I just can't see us in the position we are in to lose this one . If by some chance RW doesn't cut up this crappy bears D and our D doesn't shut them down we really do have bigger problems than we think we have

I think this is already the case, we just won't understand it until Sunday. We will win just because bears are so bad but it'll be closer than it should be.

Vpk0718

Reaction score
Our "offense" will probably keep it close for the first half, but by the end it will be a blowout

massari

Reaction score
It's amazing how many injuries Seahawks opponents are having. So far haven't been able to take advantage though.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
soxhawk":3r0qqi8j said:
hawkfannj":3r0qqi8j said:
ludakrishna":3r0qqi8j said:

I think this is already the case, we just won't understand it until Sunday. We will win just because bears are so bad but it'll be closer than it should be.

We seem to be lacking in confidence and Bears have nothing to lose, I could well see a Tampa Bay from last season type game.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":id5pdvd3 said:
soxhawk":id5pdvd3 said:
hawkfannj":id5pdvd3 said:
ludakrishna":id5pdvd3 said:

We seem to be lacking in confidence and Bears have nothing to lose, I could well see a Tampa Bay from last season type game.

That was actually two seasons ago, mad eh!? Plus, Glennon can play QB. We're not spotting a Clausen-led Bears 21.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Mistashoesta":3heldqg5 said:
Sitting here at 0-2 I feel, meh. Not worried as much. Confident in that the team will bounce back. Lose this Sunday to the Bears, that meh will be quickly upgraded to an uneasy panic held down by a dose of optimism.

We lose this one and we might as well be looking at which offensive tackle we're going to take with our top 10 pick.

original poster

Reaction score
I will avoid this board at all costs if we lose. People genuinely wont be able to contain themselves.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
I have a feeling the Bears are going to play their asses off and we might win by less than a field goal.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Even with Cutler I wasn't all that worried now it should be pretty much a guaranteed win. Let's hope we get to see some nice football while we're at it and see the optimism slowly return to the forum.

WilliamCooper

Reaction score
ludakrishna":30da1sgz said:

Yep. I'd feel better if it were Jay Cutler to be honest. I sense a 20 of 27 for 215 and two touchdown day with no picks.