Wins vs. Losses

Cougarmode58

Reaction score
Every one is calling for Bevells head but it is the players job to execute the plays called. Also, remember this when we lose, its three peoples fault in most eyes, OC, HC and QB but when we win there are a million reasons we won the game. Deep breath everyone, its time to rise and get this train rolling right over Chicago. :thirishdrinkers:

djb28

Reaction score
Garbage in, Garbage out. How do you execute the wrong call at the wrong time?

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Cougarmode58":b2du6saw said:
Every one is calling for Bevells head but it is the players job to execute the plays called. Also, remember this when we lose, its three peoples fault in most eyes, OC, HC and QB but when we win there are a million reasons we won the game. Deep breath everyone, its time to rise and get this train rolling right over Chicago. :thirishdrinkers:
I for one am definitely not calling for his head. That would be a huge mistake and we could kiss the season goodbye. He's not going anywhere except to another Super Bowl, by the way.

Fade

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":2hji0vfw said:
Cougarmode58":2hji0vfw said:
I for one am definitely not calling for his head. That would be a huge mistake and we could kiss the season goodbye. He's not going anywhere except to another Super Bowl, by the way.

What happened to the last team that fired their Offensive Coordinator mid season?

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Fade":351vn7dr said:
Siouxhawk":351vn7dr said:
Cougarmode58":351vn7dr said:

What happened to the last team that fired their Offensive Coordinator mid season?
I don't know much about Cam Cameron, but I do know he's never taken a team to the Super Bowl. Besides, Harbaugh is a head case. They've really done well recently, haven't they?